Saturday, September 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard of God Oil + Butter Conditioner + Bar Soap + Wood Comb & Sack • WOODSY OUD • 4PC Sample Pack • Organic • Made to Order

Beard of God Oil + Butter Conditioner + Bar Soap + Wood Comb & Sack • WOODSY OUD • 4PC Sample Pack • Organic • Made to Order

For the last few years, I have been a seasonal beard grower. This year I started earlier than normal. I have been testing different products to be my go to for beard butter and oil. I think I hit the jackpot with my purchase of Beard of God. For a GREAT price I was able to get some great products. I was introduced to Oud recently and was astounded at how great the scent was in these products. I will certainly be buying more products soon to continue the growth of my beard. And maybe, just maybe, it won't get removed this spring!

I'm extremely proud of my beard and have been searching for all natural hand made products for a while now. I stumbled upon Beard of God in amazon while searching for an affordable beard soap and beard butter combo pack. I was excited to find the Beard of God sample set of beard soap, beard butter, beard oil, and a wooden beard comb for under $20. After using the products for a week, I can honestly review that this is one of the best product lines available. The soap creates a nice thick froth that has made my beard a little softer. The butter is creamy, has great hold, and maintains the shape I prefer with little frizz. The oil has a nice woodsy scent, but I do wish the packaging for the oil was a glass bottle with a dropper. Lastly, I love the wood comb, which has quickly become my favorite comb, even over my Kent. I will definitely be buying again soon.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% ORGANIC & NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Made to Order - 4PK Sample Kit
  • WOODSY OUD | RARE ~ exotic & distinctive - It is a resin from the heart of the Agarwood tree, Aquilaria Malaccensis, native to southern & southeastern Asia. ~ Notes: Oud wood, rose wood, cardamom, sandalwood, vetiver, tonka bean, amber
  • OUR MISSION - To help stop your beard from drying & being brittle as it penetrates right down to your skin keeping it dandruff free, moisturized, styled & healthy like the Beard of God.
  • BEARD OF GOD POLICY: We treat every customer with kindness & respect. We answer every question without generic responses.
  • HANDCRAFTED IN ALCONA, ONTARIO, CANADA - It's cold up here so we know how to maintain Beards!

Description

One of the finest Beard Oils & Balms on the Market by #BeardofGod
#ScentsforGents #HandCrafted #MadetoOrder #Organic

WOODSY OUD | RARE ~ Exotic, Rare & Distinctive. - It is a resin from the heart of the agarwood tree, Aquilaria malaccensis, native to southern & southeastern Asia. ~ Notes: Oud wood, rose wood, cardamom, sandalwood, vetiver, tonka bean, amber

What's in my Order?
• 1oz Beard Butter Conditioner - All Organic
• 1/3oz Beard Oil Conditioner - All Organic
• 2oz Beard & Body Round Soap Bar - 100% Vegetable Based - No Harsh Chemicals to dry out your skin
• Hand Stamped Mahogany Wood Beard Comb
• Beard of God Burlap Storage Sack

Full of nutritional oils & butters & waxes (depending on oil or balm), BEARDofGOD Beard Balm & Oil Conditioner stops your beard from drying & being brittle as it penetrates right down to your skin keeping it dandruff free, moisturized, healthy & styled like the Beard of God.

No Additives, Parabens or GMO's. Product has not been tested on animals. Vegan friendly & USDA Organic.

When creating our products we keep 1 thing in mind. "Would we use this ourselves & be happy"? This is why, we don't use the traditional essential oils like all other Beard companies. Sandalwood, Cedar, Lavender, Ylang Ylang. I mean in all seriousness, do you want to smell like a forest, or flowers or a women? We didn't think so either. Time for something new. Time for BEARD OF GOD

** Hand-Crafted & Made to Order **



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment