Friday, August 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

VIKINGS BLADE 'Black Forest' PRE-Shave Hair Softening Conditioner, Sandalwood & Western Red Cedar

VIKINGS BLADE 'Black Forest' PRE-Shave Hair Softening Conditioner, Sandalwood & Western Red Cedar

Before any other comments: READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!
I waited to post a review until I had used the product under various conditions - new blade, blade at end of life, three day beard growth ...
I followed the use instructions (apply and wait 5 minutes, rinse off then shave as usual). Under all conditions I got a better shave, smooth face and no cuts. Exactly as advertised. Wish I had purchased this product years ago. Will buy it again.

I have read many of the negative reviews and my conclusion is that the posters were too lazy to follow the instructions.

This is truly one of the best products I’ve used. I often get razor bumps with other products but this one I have had more success with than anothers. The sandalwood and Cedar smell is truly now one of my favorite things.

This is the best preshave product I have used. It goes on easily and it does not much at all to cover the intended shave area. Plus it smells awesome! Thanks Vikings for such a great product! I also have your Vulcan razor and it also Awesome to use!

I’ve been searching for a taming substance that can prep me neck for antique straight razor abuse. This stuff works before and during the shaving process with a blade that’s older than my grandfather. Smells like you’d expect Chuck Norris’ home to smell like. Wonderful product. My skin became a man today

Follow the instructions gentlemen but this stuff works. Wash the hair,wash the face and put this cream on while your showering. Get out and your ready for a clean close shave. I use a single blade safety razor and the combo leaves you with a killer shave. Shave and smell like a man.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PRE-shave hair softening conditioner! NOT a shave cream. UNFORTUNATELY too many people don't read the description before purchasing. Hence the lovely 1-star reviews.
  • Softens facial hair and leaves a unique, manly sandalwood & western red cedar scent
  • Apply on your hair for a few minutes before shaving to soften your hair
  • Wash cream afterwards and start your shaving ritual
  • Perfect pre-shave cream to pair with other Vikings Blade shaving products

Description

NOTE: This is a PRE-shave hair softening conditioner. It is not a shave cream, it does not lather etc...



This really makes the hair stiff and cuttable with a straight razer

When I ordered this...i didn't realize it was a preshave lube....but it's slick n works good.

Purchased as part of a gift for my husband on our 11th wedding anniversary. He loves the new razor and all of the products that go along with it. His skin looks great!

Goes on great. Smells fantastic. Really preps the hair for an improved shaving experience. Perfect addition to my shaving arsenal!

It is a very good product fulfilled the expectations

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment