Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Truefitt & Hill Aftershave Balm- Sandalwood (3.38 oz)

Truefitt & Hill Aftershave Balm- Sandalwood (3.38 oz)

I ordered the T&H sampler pack which had a large variety of their pre shaves, shaving creams and after shaves. Since I bought it (obviously), the 1805 was my favorite. It's a great smell and I love the way it melts/dissolves into my skin, leaving no mess like many other products.

I'm not a scent expert, so please search the web for scent reviews, I'll just say that I really like it. The Trafalgar was interesting and I might reconsider it in the future. It was a little "woodsy" to me and the fiancé, but it might be nice to switch it up. If that's your thing, I'd recommend it as it is otherwise as excellent as 1805 in regards to being a soothing aftershave balm and a great way to complete your shave.

Really great aftershave balm. Leaves your face smooth and moisturizer for hours. Great scent. Not overpowering. Will buy again.

For an after shave with a nice fragrance, good moisturizing grade, easing the after shave burns, this bloke has it all...If there's one thing that I find common in all these british accented aftershave balms is their price...I mean look at the american counterparts! What is the big difference is the question! I just think this century old barber might have mastered what it takes to sooth that face after the merciless scrapping it goes through with two or more passes of sharpened steel :)

Bought this for Christmas for my husband. He said it's the only aftershave lotion that doesn't sting when you put it on. The fragrance is subtle so it doesn't compete with whatever cologne he's wearing. Item arrived quickly also. Thank you!

Still one of my favorites - very good to my just shaved skin after cooling it down with Gaia Pure Rose Water..
Love the subtle scent, and ease of application..
Truefitt and Hill - my all time favorite products !


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Soothing fragranced moisturiser
  • Calms skin irritation
  • Fresh and vibrant wood fragrance

Description

A rich, soothing moisturiser that contains lanolin and aloe vera extract, scented with the Sandalwood bouquet..



In the last year I have tried 4 different aftershave balms and this is by far my favorite. It smells awesome and feels even better! Only con is the price, but a lot goes a long way. Will definitely purchase another bottle.

Love it. Smells great and lasts me at least a year. Watch out for TSA tho, they took my last one for being over 3oz.

I really enjoy using this product. I used a sample before purchasing but I highly recommend it.

This stuff is great. It smells great and is a good winter aftershave. It has a perfume that lingers a little longer than most balms. Not overpowering, but clean and nice smell. Only 4 stars due to price.

Great product, the lime scent is quite nice and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Trufitt & Hill made a great product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment