Sunday, August 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food + Jamaican Black Castor Oil 4oz Set

Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food + Jamaican Black Castor Oil 4oz Set

I live by this product. I’ve been natural since 1997 and I’d always use a gel to maintain moisture in my hair but this grows my hair thicker than it has ever been.

I have been using this on my children hair. It looks like my daughter's hair has grown at least 2 inches in the past couple of months.

Love this stuff. I use both to add moisture to my hair.

i love this product they work beautifully

It's thick, but I think it's working for my hair.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Stimulates hair growth.
  • Cleanse scalp of parasites and toxins that damages hair and slows growth.
  • Use as a hot oil treatment.

Description

Stimulates hair growth, cleanse scalp of parasites and toxins that damages hair and slows growth.



Great product.

This really works! Eyelashes, eyebrows, my thinning hairline and scalp you name it. It has helped darken my hair, fill in spots that were more sparse, improve the thickness and it makes my hair so soft and healthy feeling! I have been putting this along with olive oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil and lavender oil as a hair mask twice a week along with using biotin shampoo, taking biotin pills, liquid biotin, iron, vitamin c and powdered collagen in my smoothies. If you want a natural fix, please do the following! (Pictures of scalp and lashes are before and after in order)

This is my second order. Nothing but positive results.

Perfect

I use it for my hair

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment