Sunday, August 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Shea Moisture Mens Beard Balm, All Natural ingredients, Made With Maracuja Infused Shea Butter, Shape-Smooth & Define, 4 Ounce

Shea Moisture Mens Beard Balm, All Natural ingredients, Made With Maracuja Infused Shea Butter, Shape-Smooth & Define, 4 Ounce

After one day I felt compelled to write a review. I have tried various balms, waxes, oils and etc. for my beard. Some bad some great but this is the best so far. I have a long coarse coiled beard that gets really dry. This is the perfect product for me. For those with thin straight and/or short hair, this might not be the product for you. Regarding the hardness, use the back of your thumb nail to scrape out the product. Then melt the balm by semi vigorously rubbing your hands together with the balm on your fingers. Use your fingers to message the balm onto your beard and roots. Yes, it is thick but that's exactly what my beard needs. The smell is nice, not strong and doesn't linger. I also use the beard oil prior to using the balm. So those complaining about the thickness probably don't need a thick balm...but for those of us who do..this is the product to try.

Pros: The scent is subtle but pleasant, softens beard, keeps it manageable, and shiny (not overly), 4.0 oz goes a long way.

Cons: Product is very hard (for a balm) and must be mixed before applying, feels like a thicker petroleum jelly, scent fades quickly, may leave hair feeling greasy.

Overall, I think this is one of the better balms I’ve used. I use Honest Amish, Grave B4 Shave, and this product each has its respective pros and cons. The price is this product’s most redeeming quality. I have a medium sized beard (tapered on cheeks to just about two inches at chin and beneath; moreover, 4.0 oz lasts about a month. My beard hair gets dry and poofy without product and this balm keeps it moisturized and controlled most of the day.

I personally love this product because of three most important reasons. It gives a good healthy sheen to my beard that I can run a comb thru. It doesnt have any strong fragrance or odor that I can smell all day. Lastly, there is a good amount of product in this bottle. Sick of paying 10.00 -12.00 for a teeny tiny can of wax with other brands. I wouldnt say these product is for softness, more for sheen and taming frizzies. For softness, I use a cream based product.

First of all the smell is terrific and it does a great job with shaping my beard. But it's a pain spending the time to use it in my beard. I've never used any beard balm before, but I can say that it works really good. But I work a lot. 12 and 16 hour shifts. So I really don't use it all the time, but when I do it works really good. My beard does look better when I use it, so I'm satisfied.

I have tried a few different brands of beard balm and this one is by far the best. I have had no facial pore issues and it has an excellent hold that lasts all day long. Other brands have a lot of gimmicks etc but I can tell you this stuff is good and works well. I will continue to buy this product for the foreseeable future.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Define and style: Smoothens rough, unmanageable beard hair and adds definition
  • Moisturizes: High on the properties of Maracuja oil and Shea Butter, SheaMoisture Men's Beard Balm delivers nourishing miniaturization to beard hair and skin
  • Rejuvenates: Maracuja oil, along with the properties of Vitamin C rejuvenates dull, lifeless, beard hair and adds a subtle sheen
  • Smells great: This formula from SheaMoisture not just feels great and makes the beard super soft, it smells great and leaves a lingering soft aroma
  • Non-greasy: Non-greasy, non-sticky, this beard balm does not leave residue in beard hair and make it feel heavy

Description

Look great, smell great

A moisturizing and styling formula from the racks of SheaMoisture, this Men's Beard Balm carries everything one needs to make the right impression. Formulated with the moisturizing and rejuvenating properties of Maracuja oil and Shea Butter, this beard balm from SheaMoisture helps define the majestic beard, adds a glossy shine to it and keeps it detangled to give you a groomed look.

The defining properties of Maracuja Oil

Maracuja oil seeps gently into the skin and makes it soft and hydrated. It makes the skin smoother and gives it an even-toned finish. Combined with goodness of Vitamin C, Maracuja oil restores the shine of your skin and hair and fights skin issues while rejuvenating it. It gives facial hair a shine and leaves a lingering smell that is soft and pleasant.

Shea Butter

Shea Butter is a wonder ingredient that knows how to take care of the skin and keep it healthy and problem free. Shea Butter fights cracked skin, calms down frizzy hair, smoothens the knots and helps in styling it, all while working on keeping acne and other skin issues at bay. It calms down skin inflammation and acts as a soft, defining balm for the hair.

The SheaMoisture Promise

SheaMoisture promises safe and effective beauty products and delivers on that promise. It chemical free formula and pure organic ingredients restore the natural balance of skin and hair and keep it shiny and healthy. Free of chemical products, SheaMoisture brings the choicest of natural ingredients from the lap of the nature and pioneers fare trade through Community Commerce at home and abroad. It strives to go sulphate and paraben free whenever possible and works on introducing more natural products to the beauty shelf. SheaMoisture does not encourage or indulge in animal testing for its products.



My wife has used Shae Moisture for years in her hair and I've always stolen dabs of product to maintain a healthy beard. I am so happy that there is now a product line targeted for Men and I am also very happy with the products themselves.

I love this product and the smell. A little bit does go a long way. Be careful of putting too much especially if you were a turtle neck or something with a very close to your beard collar. It will rub off on your clothes. that's the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars.

I'm sold on the entire product line. Works better or as good as similar products that are higher priced.

Beard no longer dull and coarse. This balm is Non greasy , has a mild fragrance that doesn't compete with cologne. Softens and provides contour shaping .

Easy 5 stars, I was using a cheaper product before this one and the difference is big. This product smells incredible without being overpowering, I love the way my face smells. It also has really nice hold and keeps the flyaways down but it doesn’t feel heavy like the last cheap product I used.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment