Saturday, August 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Rejuvenating Amla Hair Oil - Organic 16 oz.(2 Packs of 8 oz.)

Rejuvenating Amla Hair Oil - Organic 16 oz.(2 Packs of 8 oz.)

My hair is thicker and healthier! Less shedding and full of moisture and shine. I mix this oil in my shampoo, conditioner, and hair grease.

FINALLY an authentic product! GREAT price...

I use this on my roots and scalp.. can't verify if its causing hair growth but my hair is definitely growing and my hair is healthy, I also use protective styles... that also helps

I have been using this Amla Oil for a year and it has helped my hair a lot. I am 63 and color my hair every two weeks, this keeps it soft, shiny and no split ends! THE BEST!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% Organic Amla Oil For Hair
  • Treat Your Hair and Scalp to the Finest Amla Oil Available
  • The Tattva's Difference: Supercritical extraction delivers the whole herb to your body-pure, potent, and bioavailable
  • Certified organic, non-GMO, sustainable - Why Settle for Less Than the Best?
  • Vegan and cruelty-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free

Description

This traditional Ayurvedic oil captures the rejuvenating power of Amla. It has been used for centuries as a natural herbal hair rejuvenator. Amla Hair Oil has a naturally sweet fragrance. It is used as an herbal scalp and hair tonic. Massage the oil gently into the scalp and hair in a circular motion, so that the oil is best absorbed.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment