Thursday, August 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Refectocil Oxidant 3% 10 Volume Cream Developer (100 ml.)

Refectocil Oxidant 3% 10 Volume Cream Developer (100 ml.)

This is a great product and I would recommend this over the liquid version. It's easy to mix with the RefectoCil dye and I find that the consistency is much better than what I get with the liquid. I read once that you can use hydrogen peroxide as a substitute for this, but with a relatively low price and such a great consistency, I'd say it's worth it to purchase this instead.

This mixes perfectly with dye that goes with it (not too runny).

This is for dying lashes &/or brows...

To dye lashes, I mix Refectocil dye (squeeze the size of a tic-tac) with 15 drops of the creme, then leave alone for 15 minutes before washing thoroughly. Repeat every three or four weeks. This bottle and the tube of dye would probably last many years.

Ive been using Refectocil for years but had never tried the chestnutt color. Im a redhead. Let me share that mixing brown and chestnutt makes a kind of strange purple color...so play with it a little before applying! What I chose to do is an application of the Chesnutt color alone, then afterwards another layer of the dark brown Refectocil.
Very easy to use. It also is rather "loud" immediately afterward so I encourage you to use it a day or so in advance so the color comes off your skin and it calms down a bit. Great Product!!!

So worth getting this instead of using regular hydrogen peroxide or the liquid. Makes the consistency of the Refectocil dye thicker so that it will stay on my eyelashes and does not drip into my eye as much. Have been using this for months and haven't even put a dent in the product. I only use 3-4 drops every time I dye my eyelashes so this will last forever!!!

Such an affordable way of coloring your own lashes, super easy and very long lasting.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Stabillized, cream based
  • Subtly fragranced
  • Mixes conveniently with dye to make an easy to apply paste
  • Safe, quick treatment

Description

What it is: In addition to the developer RefectoCil Oxidant 3% liquid the new RefectoCil Oxidant 3% cream is now available a stabilised cream-based developer for RefectoCil eyelash and eyebrow tints. What it does: Due to its creamy consistency RefectoCil Oxidant 3% cream can conveniently be mixed with the RefectoCil tints to a homogenous paste which can be applied easily to the lashes and eyebrows. What else you need to know: The convenient dropping device allows the drops to be dispensed precisely and economically by pressing softly on the plastic body of the bottle. Also the dispenser guarantees that no impurities can get into the bottle. Only the use of RefectoCil Oxidant guarantees the widely known perfect tinting results with RefectoCil tints. Therefore use RefectoCil Eyelash and eyebrow tints always with RefectoCil Oxidant 3% liquid or cream. Mix 15-20 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant 3% cream with 2 cm of tint into a creamy paste using the application stick. Use the paste right after mixing and follow the instructions for use of RefectoCil eyelash and eyebrow tints.



A necessary product for use with Refectocil Hair Tinting products. Works well. Mixes easy, and clean up is a breeze.

Took a bit of time to receive as it was being shipped from UK. But all in all its works as you expect it to.

This was too watery for me to control. I prefer the gel.

Best oxidant for lashes and eyebrow coloring. I always buy this, it lasts very long and it does what it needs to do.
Delivery was fast !

Great product. Purchased this to dye my eyebrows at home instead of spending $$ at my local spa.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment