Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Pomade for Men - Medium Hold and Matte Shine Free for Classic Look 4oz (Original Formula)- Water Based & Easy to Wash Out by Viking Revolution

Pomade for Men - Medium Hold and Matte Shine Free for Classic Look 4oz (Original Formula)- Water Based & Easy to Wash Out by Viking Revolution

Five stars because it DOESN'T have a noticeable scent! I'm so tired of everything smelling like candy or cheap cologne. From deodorant to pomade to shaving cream, I'm sick of feeling like Willy Wonka bludgeoned me with a sample case from a door to door perfume salesman after I use them. But NO MORE! ...at least, for my hair.
In addition to NOT smelling like jolly ranchers or something a thirteen year old boy would douse himself in trying to get the ladies, this stuff is good pomade as well. I was a little put off at first because it kinda leaves a bit of a "hairspray" feel in the hair, but I've found that applying with water and using in moderation pretty much negates this. If you (or a loved one) *really* enjoy running fingers through your hair, this effect may cause a problem, but I don't think most people will be bothered by it. The hold is good, reactivates well with water, washes out easily. The price is very reasonable, and a little goes a long way. This is now my standard pomade.
If you feel, as I do, that "jelly belly experimental flavor #1753" and "just raided dad's cologne drawer" are NOT acceptable scents to apply to the human head, then RISE UP, and support companies that dare to sell (gasp) unscented hair products! For those who want cologne, they can buy cologne (and hopefully apply it in tasteful moderation), we don't need the cologne experience embedded permanently in EVERY other body-applied product available.

Has an OK scent. Not my favorite - reminds me of old lady house...but not that bad. Smell could be a bit more "rich mahogany leather/pipe smoke "manly". The matte can leave a whitish film in your hair that looks like dried hair spray once dry. I am guessing that it would be OK for lighter haired people. For darker haired people it can look a little off. Overall, the hold is good and rewetting/combing later in the day reactivates and holds. Washes out easily. Bottom line, it does what it is suppose to do, but I will be trying other water based pomades in the future due to smell and white film when dried in hair.

This is not a traditional pomade. It is more like a sculpting cream in look. In my fine hair, the result is something akin to fluffing my hair and using hair spray to hold it in place. The hold is good, the result is good, and it is slightly less sticky than a similar hairspray result. I will keep buying this product because it achieves a look I want, and is fairly cheap and easy to apply, however, there are several things you need to be aware of:

1) This product smells like old-person soap. It's not too obnoxious, but it is definitely pronounced especially for the first hour after application. I wish it were unscented.
2) You have to make sure to spread it thinly on your palm and then apply it or you will end up with unsightly tiny white "dandruff-looking" globs clinging to your hairs in places.
3) As others have noted, it does not easily come out. You may need to shampoo your hair a couple times to get it fully out.

I've tried a lot of pomades/gels/etc. This stuff is where it's at. For the money it is a great value. It is a matte product, so don't expect a shine, and it is very thick, so use a small amount to start and add from there. Maybe like a nickel size amount is all I use and I've got thick hair that likes to argue with me. Add Florida humidity and the struggle is real. Not with this stuff. It also lasts a while, like pretty much all day, and doesn't succumb to the effects of humidity like other products. Definitely a fan for life.

I stumbled upon this product after Amazon ran out of the Bed Head Matte Pomade I've normally used over the past 3 years. I wasn't disappointed, in fact I'm glad I ran into this pomade. The formula is much better than what I've been using especially since the formula for what I was using has gone downhill over the years. Ok so basically, I have medium/longish hair that I like to texture and spike up while maintaining a strong hold AND dry look. This pomade is perfect for that. Have you ever used that powdery stuff in your hear to texture it? This pomade leaves a similar matte finish in your hair which is PERFECT for what I was going for. It's hard to find great formulas but at the moment, for me this is the best pomade on the market.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE - Provides the right hold and a natural matte finish to any hair style.
  • CREATE ANY LOOK - Works well on any hair length and haircut, great for pompadours and side parts.
  • WATER SOLUBLE - Easy to rinse out! No need to wash your hair over and over again!
  • NO HARSH CHEMICALS - Hair will still feel smooth and healthy after rinsed out - not dry or damaged
  • COMMITTED TO SATISFACTION - We provide you with only the finest products, or your MONEY BACK!

Description

Viking Revolution was Established at the end of 2016. In the past year, we've provided some of the most popular Grooming Products on the market.

Now, we continue to do so with our Medium Hold Matte Pomade. Containing all the right ingredients to give you the look you need to feel great.

Our dedication to providing our customers with the best quality products and top notch customer support has been proven by the feedback of our customers Don't just take our word for it. Buy some today and find out for yourself.

If you don't like it, just contact us and we'll take care of it right away.



This was my first time using something outside of your local stores. I read reviews and see a few YouTube reviews and this looked like a product i would like. It was night and day difference from the name brand stuff sold in your local stores. For the price you cant beat it since it's about the same cost or a few dollars more from local stores. Worth a try if anyone is curious, I will buy more of this in the future.

The matte aspect is great on this product. I had some trouble working the product through my hair, but that happens. Not all things work for everyone. So, I made my initial review with a lower score, not due to a bad product, but since it wasn’t right for me. On their own, customer service emailed me that they had refunded my money. I did not ask for this, but it shows the kind of company they are. I very much appreciate the caring for the customer, so I raised my review up to 5. Thanks!

I have never been on such a search for a decent hair product. The miss hated the "wet" or "gel" look, so I searched high and low for a matte pomade. After trying 5 different pomades, this is the best matte pomade you can buy for the money. Use a small amount of product and holds your hair all day. Only downfall if you need to wash your hair really well to get the product out (this is not worth making this review 4 stars or less).

I have thick, wavy, medium length hair I style with part and combover. So far I like this product. A little can go a long way, so start with a small amount and add more little by little as needed. It says it washes out with water, which is true but it can take a few wash cycles to come all the way out. That being said this stuff does hold quite well and can be activated and restyled with water. I’ve gotten best results by towel drying my hair, applying leave in conditioner (helps with working a comb through), putting some of the pomade in, styling and finishing with light hold hairspray.

I think this pomade is fantastic! it holds great without any heavy feeling and I just got rained on, all I needed was to brush my hair while still wet and then once it dried- still same great hold. I would recommend this over any other brand that I have tried.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment