Monday, August 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Oster® Detachable Blade Size 00000 Fits Classic 76, Octane, Model One, Model 10, Outlaw Clippers

Oster® Detachable Blade Size 00000 Fits Classic 76, Octane, Model One, Model 10, Outlaw Clippers

great blade. I have had mine for several months now and it still cuts well. first few uses it was pretty much to the skin,almost as good as a razor shave, after it dulled just a bit its almost to the skin but not as good as the first few uses it has stayed that way for several months now though so id say thats about what to expect from it, ALMOST a razor shave but you can feel some hair stubble,I like to keep my head shaved with little to no stubble so my retarded hairline isn't obvious and this does the trick!

As a professional barber, this helps blend and erase the final guide line from a bald/skin fade.

This is the shortest you can possibly get using a clipper.

I highly recommend this to other professionals.

Used numerous times and very happy with its performance. A CLOSE cut and way easier than shaving legs for cycling.

I couldn't decide if this deserved three stars or four. I opted for four because eventually it worked. Trouble is that it doesn't cut as closely as I expected. Worked fine on the sides, but when it came to the top and back of my head, I had to go over the same areas repeatedly because it just wouldn't cut everything. After awhile I got most of the hair off, but I still had to go in with a trifoil electric razor to get rid of some spots. Maybe it'll work better if I have my wife cut my hair. When all is said and done, I ended up with a slightly closer head shave than I used to get with my Wahl Balding Clippers (which cost about a third the price of my Oster Model 10), but it took some effort.

It' gets real close on the face and the "areas", although I have nicked myself with it. I use automotive micro lubricant on it to keep it running cool


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Oster Professional blades are produced from the finest high-carbon steel and handcrafted to our rigorous standards, providing unparalleled precision and performance.
  • Furthermore, our U.S. made blades are hardened to RC62-66 (Rockwell Scale C) in-house prior to receiving a cryogenic treatment which further enhances the hardening process.
  • The blade cutting surfaces are then sharpened, finished and tested with proven Oster proprietary processes, ensuring ultra-sharp blades that continue to stand the test of time.
  • Available in multiple sizes for various cutting lengths and maximum versatility.

Description



I love oster everything!! Best products for a real barbing beast!!! I love you guys!! I really do....the cryogenic hardening process is insane!!! Do they ever dull? Wow!! Such a close and precise cut!

Love these for my oster and using for fades

Perfect for my weekly head shave using my Oster clippers. This 0.2 mm gets nice and close without catching on or cutting my skin while not using any of the guards.

Nice blade

Perfect fit on my 76. Cuts super clean and close. Can’t got wrong with Oster.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment