Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Mens Natural Beard Oil: The 2 Bits Man "The Journey" Beard & Facial Hair Treatment - Anti Itch & Anti Dandruff Healthy Beard Grooming Oils With Blood Orange & Vanilla Scent -1 oz

Mens Natural Beard Oil: The 2 Bits Man

I've used quite a few different brands of beard oils and I keep coming back to the 2 Bits Man, specifically the Woods Man. I recently received a coupon offer to try out their newest beard oil for $1. My Vanilla and Blood Orange arrived earlier this week and I found the aroma pleasing and warm. The vanilla is much stronger than the orange when smelling it from the bottle however once applied I was able to smell more of the citrus in my moustache, this did die down shortly after. 6 hours later I can still smell subtle vanilla but none of the citrus really. Nothing is overpowering or too strong, unless you are possibly oiling down your whole body with all 1 oz of the bottle. Nobody has commented on the smell being strong or really noticeable, my wife even said it was very subtle. However if I use their Classic Man, I will get comments from some co-workers with asking if I drank a Pumpkin Spice Latte or had a Chai Tea... Anyhow, no greasy residue hours later but my beard is still obviously oiled. It doesn't dry out my beard or skin as another user mentioned. Personally, I normally associate Vanilla to be more of a feminine smell. But if you don't mind it than I would say this is a pretty good change-up for a beard oil scent. The quality of the oil holds up to all of the other major beard oil brands out there.

Never used a beard oil before, I am very pleased, i like the scent. Not sure if the wife has noticed yet, but I'll report back if she does. I only use a couple drops so it will last a long time. (maybe a year)

The oil is great, but this scent burns my face. Do not get it on your lips, they will feel it. However once the burn is gone the scent is great and my beard is soft.

I own every single one of the 2 Bits Man beard oil offerings, and this has become my absolute favorite. The scent is phenomenal, without being even slightly overpowering. Seriously, buy it.

This is such a sexy smell on my husband.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BOOSTS BEARD GROWTH: Our essential oils assist every gentleman in growing the best, healthiest beard
  • SOOTHES ITCHING: The ideal beard booster and accelerator doubles as a fast soothing anti itch tonic.
  • FRESH MANLY SCENT: Carry the robust, smooth smelling outdoor aura of blood orange and vanilla anywhere.
  • NATURAL GRAPESEED: Mellow and soothing natural grapeseed oil works as a premium anti inflammatory.
  • PREVENTS FACIAL DANDRUFF: Groom using our beard oil for men to remove unsightly dandruff faster.

Description

BOOSTS BEARD GROWTH
Crafted in St. Cloud, Minnesota, in the midst of the flourishing outdoors, The 2 Bits Man “The Journey” scented beard oil refreshes, restores, and stimulates proper facial hair growth. It’s the man’s man beard oil, engineered with natural essential oils and vibrant citrus scents so your beard and your face feel and look their best at all times.

SOOTHES ITCHING
Our formula deep conditions your beard to the roots to stave off man’s mortal enemy - beard itch. The mix of essential oils includes Vitamin E Oil, the clutch nutrient renowned for its regenerative and antioxidant properties, so you can focus on growing your best beard ever.

FRESH MANLY SCENT
The 2 Bits Man is inspired by traditional men’s grooming, hard work, passion, and taking pride in one’s appearance. That focus extends to our hand-picked blood orange and vanilla scents that complement and accentuate your masculine vibe. It’s perfect for the guy who wants to slather his beard with the smell of citrus. Just remember - a little bit goes a long way.

NATURAL GRAPESEED
In addition to smelling like you are exploring exotic fruits in far off places, you’ll enjoy the benefits of natural Grapeseed Oil. Like Vitamin E, it serves as an antioxidant and boasts anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties. It’s also a great astringent.

PREVENTS FACIAL DANDRUFF
Next to beard itch, facial dandruff is the second scourge of manhood. It’s annoying, angers your skin, and just makes beards look bad. Our oil rescues you from this multi-faceted plight by moisturizing, cleansing, and conditioning your beard and the underlying skin. It’s literally that good and that simple.

-The 2 Bits Man “The Journey” Beard Oil - Blood Orange and Vanilla Scented - 1 Ounce



Perfect balance of scents
Some reviews said too strong vanilla, but I definitely feel like it's a perfect mix of vanilla and orange. Good stuff!!

This beard oil will get you laid. Dudes, I'm not joking. The scent is sweet vanilla with an orange tint and everyone wants to eat your face off.

It's definitely more vanilla than orange which I think is great. It's a subtle scent that doesn't overpower you all day. I've been using the 2 Bits man beard oil for over a year and I recommend it to anyone looking for a beard oil.

smells great!

Nice product. Fragrance very nice.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment