Sunday, August 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Fendrihan Genuine Boar Bristle and Pear Wood Military Hair Brush, Made in Germany SOFT BRISTLE

Fendrihan Genuine Boar Bristle and Pear Wood Military Hair Brush, Made in Germany SOFT BRISTLE

Excellent hair brush. I have fine hair that is thinning with a bald spot. I was debating between the black bristles and the white bristles, which are softer. I am glad I chose the black bristles. They do a very good job of spreading the oils and combing my hair. I no longer use a comb. The bristles on the brush are very comfortable.

Appears very well constructed. Bristles are just a little stiffer than my current brush, but still soft enough for my balding scalp. Feels good to brush, works well on my thinning hair. Now I can throw away my previous 30 year old brush. This one looks like it will outlast me.

The hair brush feels good in the hand and works well on my mostly bald head.

I would not have been able to choose correctly without contacting Fendrihan customer service. The bristle firmness descriptions are inconsistent. These are medium, not soft. I suggestedto Fendrihan that they come up with a bristle firmness scale and list it for all their models. This is a well-made brush of just the right size for hair and beard brushing. It fits comfortably in my hand. I bought a 2nd to keep in the car.

I have used a Fuller Brush hairbrush (also boar bristle) almost exclusively for over 50 years and loved it until it just could not do it any more ( a bit too stiff for me and many bristles lost). I replaced it with this Fendrihan brush and, so far, it has been an excellent replacement. It is nice and soft, while keeping my hair tidy. I don't know how it would work for someone with thick hair who might prefer a stiffer brush, but this one works great (and looks great) for me. I don't know if it will also lasts50 years, but I don't think I will need it that long.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% Genuine Wild Boar Bristles
  • Dense, Durable Pear Wood Handle
  • Classic 1700s Military Brush Design
  • SOFT bristles massage the scalp and stimulate hair growth without over-stressing hair
  • MADE IN GERMANY

Description

This high-quality, genuine boar military hair brush for men features a dark pear wood handle. The SOFT bristles are perfect for gently massaging the scalp, encouraging hair growth and spreading natural oils. MADE IN GERMANY



I like to keep my hair short, a habit going back to when I would swim every other day. This brush is just the thing to keep my hair looking good. Natural bristles gently massage your scalp. Well made product.

I bought this because my husband was having problems with his gray hair not laying down. This brush has helped to lay his hair down nice and smooth!

High quality. Great for thinning hair. Easy on the scalp, massages rather than etches.

I love this brush. Its just what I expected it to be.

My husband loves his brush.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment