Thursday, August 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Exfoliating Face Scrub & Cleanser, Developed with Natural Ingredients, Exfoliating Lush Facial Wash for Deep Pore Cleansing and Anti-Aging Best for Mens and Women Acne, Dry, Oily or Sensitive Skin.

Exfoliating Face Scrub & Cleanser, Developed with Natural Ingredients, Exfoliating Lush Facial Wash for Deep Pore Cleansing and Anti-Aging Best for Mens and Women Acne, Dry, Oily or Sensitive Skin.

Picked up this facial scrub on a recommendation as I've been looking for something that is both effective and leaving me feeling clean without some kind of residue left behind. This product checks all the boxes in my book.

Application was simple as the fingertip I used to stir it up yielded just the right amount for each cheek and forehead. Consistency is that of honey, but the smell is pleasant and organic. The exfoliating media started off aggressive and then started to ease up as the crystals began to dissolve. This is a perfect combination as it didn't scratch my skin raw, though it was able to dig through the dead skin cells I was aiming to remove.

I have a beard, and I've tried previous exfoliating scrubs that left grit in my facial hair. The exfoliating media in this rub feels like sugar crystals, which dissolve in the shower entirely! How clever!

As said before, it leaves behind no residue after the shower I took after application, skin felt clean and clear.

5 of 5 stars. Will buy again and pass the recommendation along.

Over this last year I’ve made my goal to slowly change out my day to day products for more natural and organic ones. So come this winter time, I started the search for a good holsome scrub and came across this product.

I’ve now used this scrub a few times this week. And let me tell you. I love it. As a red head, with extremely sensitive skin, change can be hard. But this scrub has left my skin better than before. The sugar exfoliates my skin without being too rough and does not leave my skin feeling raw. With other natural products I’ve tried I felt like they either dried out my skin or left a “oil” slick layer, but this product DID NOT! My skin feels smooth, refreshed, hydrated, and smells great. I will recommend this product to my friends! And it’s made in my back yard, an added bonus!

To note: I have noticed this product will separate, but the wide mouth jar allows for an easy one finger mix. I was not shocked by this, as most natural products do.

I have been looking for a natural working facial scrub that doesn’t leave my face dry. I have tried St. Ives , Boots (No. 7), and Neutrogena facial scrubs. They worked ok but I have been changing everything that I use on my body to be natural and organic ingredients. This facial scrub has all natural ingredients and it actually exfoliates without over drying my skin. I think it moisturizes because of the organic honey. Not only that I really love the smell, I love that there is no animal testing with this brand. I would definitely buy this again.

I normally really don't write reviews until I've used a product for a few months. This is impressing me so much I had to come right away to post one! I just received the package and decided to try this out immediately. I was a little worried because I've never used a microdermabrasion product before and my skin is so sensitive... I can't even use salicylic acid products or depilatories without suffering puffy rashes afterwards.

So, I put this on my face. I could feel the moisturizer really working on my skin. I was also concerned about the size of the scrubbing granules, but what first seemed too harsh, after the moisturizer set in my skin it started to feel amazing, and I began to really enjoy the scrubbing feeling after all.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A Face Scrub and Cleanser in One: Our all natural exfoliating facial wash easily washes away dirt, oil, dead skin, and grime. We've filled our scrub with ingredients that hydrate, brighten and repair your skin while gently cleaning away anything that could tarnish your complexion.
  • Your Best Exfoliator: Better than any mask, salt or sugar scrub, we use microdermabrasion to make one of the best acne washes out there. Gentle enough to use regularly, we recommend 2-3 times a week to support healthy skin, clear black heads and discourage breakouts. With a neutral scent, it's perfect for men or women.
  • A Natural Scrubber: We use natural and vegan ingredients instead of synthetic scrubbing beads that won't biodegrade. Better for you and better for the planet. Because it contains chlorophyll and fruit extracts, our natural cleanser has antimicrobial properties. That means it will discourage the bacteria that can lead to breakouts.
  • Nutrition for Your Skin: Your skin is hungry - give it what it craves! Look radiant and give your skin what it needs to look its best. We've also left out anything toxic, irritating, or dangerous, so you'll never have to worry about what you're putting on your body. Completely natural and 100% cruelty free, this scrub will support your skin from the outside in.
  • Ethical and Clean - NO Animal testing, NO Dairy, NO Harsh Chemicals, NO Gluten, NO Lanolin, NO Mineral Oils, NO Parabens, NO Petro-chemicals, NO Phthalates, NO Propylene glycol, NO Silicone, NO Soy / Palm Oils, NO Sulfates, NO Synthetic Colors, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal By-products (except Beeswax).

Description

This highly-active facial scrub delivers your smoothest skin ever, and helps fight the environmental triggers known to accelerate skin aging. Our advanced formula activates upon contact with water to deeply cleanse and detoxify pores. Organic Ginger and Organic Burdock Root adsorb pollutants known to irritate skin. Organic Honey, Organic Vegetable Glycerin and Organic Argan Oil will keep your skin moist and soft. Organic Chamomile and Organic White Willow Bark will ease any irritation or redness and help calm your skin down for a noticeable difference in skin appearance.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment