Sunday, August 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Dollylocks 4oz Vanilla Twist Dreadlock Conditioning Oil

Dollylocks 4oz Vanilla Twist Dreadlock Conditioning Oil

Smells just like the way a buttered popcorn jelly belly tastes. I swear it does! Smells really good! What can I say, I love DollyLocks products n so far the vanilla is by far my favorite (well, can't forget about the coconut line, that smells just like key lime pie .... Only down side is shipping cost. Having to pay $8.00 priority mail (since they don't give you another option) and only being 5 hrs away, n still not getting my order for at least 3 days, usually about 4-5 days later. Living in the same state, (again only hrs away) but still taking more days then what I have to pay for, outrageous shipping cost regardless... The products are truly the best I've found so far so I deal with it😜

My sister loves it, she doesnt have dreads, but has very long hair. She uses this on her ends

This product is really hydrating and it honestly smells so amazing, I feel like whenever I put it on I smell like vanilla and even a hint of cotton candy... it's so sweet and lovely, and I personally love sweet dessert-like fragrances so this is going to be added to my staples. I love it, I even got a second bottle out of fear of it selling out (which it almost did)!

This product smells great!! I bought another one just to put on my beard so I can smell it all day. lol

smells amazing!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Recommended for mature dreadlocks
  • Revitalize, repair and maintain a healthy scalp and dreadlocks
  • Non-greasy and non-comedogenic - won't clog pores
  • Contains organic oils and plant extracts
  • Soothes dry, flaky scalp and other skin irritations

Description

Revitalize, repair and maintain a healthy scalp and dreadlocks with this blend of organic oils and plant extracts. Non-greasy and non-comedogenic - won't clog pores. The oils in this blend are the closest to our own natural oil (sebum) helping to balance moisture and protect hair and scalp. Soothes dry, flaky scalp and other skin irritations



Smells great. Works great.

Only used this for a few days now. It smells incredible and already my dreads are looking a little more lively!

Smells great!!!!!!

Smells like REAL Vanilla, NOT the synthetic, sugary kind that most product have
Great product!
Shipped and delivered quickly!
Came with little treats for me πŸ˜€

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment