Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Cricket Ultra Smooth Coconut Detangler Comb

Cricket Ultra Smooth Coconut Detangler Comb

I have extremely thick, somewhat curly, long hair. I have struggled my whole life with brushes and combs. If the comb had tines long enough, they were too close together, and if they were spaced far enough apart, they were too short. This comb is PERFECT. It has long, well spaced tines that make combing my hair possible. I bought my first one at Sally, but found I needed one in my purse and one in the bathroom.
The coconut oil infusion isn't sticky or oily, it just makes the comb feel very smooth. I've had my other one for months and it still feels great. I've been using it on both wet and dry hair with equal success.

If you have thick, curly hair, this comb is an answer to your wishes.

As with the coconut oil pick, not sure how much the supposed coconut infusion does for this comb, but I can attest to what a GREAT comb it is. I have medium length extremely curly hair that I am growing out. This means my hair is constantly tangled. I comb my hair in the shower only, where I use this comb and a LOT of conditioner to detangle. The comb is much better than my previous one because the teeth are more pointed and able to get into the knots better. The handle is comfortable to hold, as well. All around great comb.

Ever since I realized the importance of a wide tooth comb in a type-4-hair girl’s life, I was happy to stumble across this super affordable comb! I tried this comb out on my baby sister’s type 4b/4c hair. She usually cries when my mom runs a pick through her hair. Since we were gentle, had a bit of time to spare, wetted and conditioned her hair, and combed her hair in sections, her hair was FULLY detangled. She did not cry at all. My sister and I twisted her hair so her hair could remain detangled for the bext day, the day we would cornrow her hair! Well, she slept with a protective hair wrapping, and the next day, we un-twisted her hair. It was only after I finished corn rowing her that I stopped and realized that...I just freaking cornrowed her hair without any problems. As I said before, her hair was fully detangled and it helped sooo much in the cornrowing process. Her hair wasn’t snagged! I love my wide tooth comb! It’s also a very nice size - I love how big it looks!

This comb goes through long natural curly hair smoothly & like butter. Imagine how easy it can untangle straight hair as curly hair is much more challenging. I was amazed by the shine which came along with it . If you have hair where tangles are a challenge, this is the comb for you. I ended up buying two more of them. Terrific comb.

I have thin hair that damaged from dyes and hot curling. I wanted something that wouldn't year my hair. This works great. Definately a good buy and worth it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Plastic comb has a blend of coconut oil and keratin protein.
  • Glides smoothly through your hair
  • Adds a silky finish and a shine

Description

The award-winning Ultra Smooth Collection is thrilled to expand its offering with the NEW Ultra Smooth Coconut Comb Collection. Coconut oil is known as the miracle hair treatment that de-frizzes and replenishes hair with nutrient glowing goodness. Each comb has been infused with hydrating coconut oil and keratin protein to help promote healthier looking hair with improved manageability and shine.



this is the smoothest softest comb I ever tried. Please don't false review about this product you are making honest customers like me hesitant of purchasing products like these. Even though they have seems I can't think of a better comb like this I even put my barbers on to this comb

I can’t believe I went this long without this comb. This is perfect to comb out your hair when wet. This definitely minimizes hair breakage and detangles hair easily. If you have long hair, this is a must!!!

My hair is long and thick, but fine, and a mass of tangles always. I have tried many brushes and combs. I have decided that the ONLY way I can comb out my hair is in the shower. My hair is still tangled, but this giant-toothed comb is the best help for it I have come across.

It’s super great for long/thick hair because it’s so big! My hair isn’t like 4c curly it’s 2a/b but it really likes to tangle. I mean I’m not really sure if or how that coconut oil stuff works, but my hair does come out pretty nice after combing it through with leave in conditioner! Better than detanglers for sure. Detanglers after a while damage my hair. It’s good, I’m just skeptic of it that coconut oil really works.

4.5 stars, nice comb, it’s humongous and i have thin hair, so my bad for not paying attn to dimensions. Must be great for huge hair, for needing a regular comb, wish for simething smaller.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment