Saturday, August 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Clubman Beard Balm

Clubman Beard Balm

Clubman delivers again! I started using their beard and tattoo oil since I have a beard and tattoos. I figured I'd give their balm a shot and I am glad I did. It's not too waxy or greasy, shapes my beard perfectly, and doesn't have a heavy scent.

I have bought several jars, some from the local drugstore, some from Amazon, and have had different textures in all of them. Most of the time, the balm is creamy and works into my goatee well; sometimes the balm is dry and waxy and doesn't soften or cream in my hands, and will leave sticky, waxy clumps in my beard. I have a lotion style tube from Clubman that I work into the dryer jars and that seems to correct the issue, but I would definitely prefer that the balm is always the same creamy texture in every jar.

When the product is soft and creamy, I love it! It smells decent (it pairs well with my face cream) and leaves my beard soft and shapeable.

This is my grandfather favorite beard balm. He was excited to find out amazon sold it so naturally he asked me to buy him 4. He is satisfied so I am.

My husband like it

Just what I have been looking for! I like to keep my beard flat and groomed, this stuff is perfect!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Just a light hint of cooling grapefruit for a clean, refreshing scent
  • Unique blend of coconut oil, panthenol and natural beeswax adds shine and controls frizz to keep it natural and together
  • clubman redefines effective grooming with beard balm

Description

Clubman Beard Balm



Great hold. I use this instead of mustache wax on my handlebar mustache. Works better than anything else I've ever used

Husband kind of liked

This stuff is amazing. If your looking for a sticky Balm Vs. the conditioner balm this is it. This goes great with the conditioner type balm as well. Helps style your beard the way you want.

Was given my first jar by my barber for my beard and haven't looked back definitely my go to product to keep my beard healthy and looking good.

Fast shipper and great price

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment