Friday, August 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

BEARDOHOLIC Beard Balm - Sweet Orange, 100% Organic with Extra Hold for Styling and Shaping Your Beard with Ease, Eliminates Itch and Dandruff

BEARDOHOLIC Beard Balm - Sweet Orange, 100% Organic with Extra Hold for Styling and Shaping Your Beard with Ease, Eliminates Itch and Dandruff

Been using for a couple days now, and already have seen the dry beadruff gone. Still occasional beard itch, but that seems to be going away as well. Hard to tell if seeing a thickness increase yet. My main worry was dealing with how dry my skin would always get under the beard, and how unattractive having dry skin in/falling out at times was. It would be pretty bad after a couple of days and would be ridiculously dry. Solving that issue alone was worth it for me. Glad i ordered two of these tins to get the free non prime shipping and would see myself reordering whenever those run out.

I am a big fan of Beardoholic products. I purchased their beard oil and I loved it, so I decided to try their beard butter/conditioner. This stuff works great! Leaves my beard soft and manageable. I hate having my beard hair going all over the place and this product tames it big time. A little bit goes a long way. Buy it!

I was surprised how well it worked and the faint smell was very pleasant. I have had a full beard most of my life since I was 15 so at least 40 years or more and never used anything and am so sorry I found it this late in life (I am 70). All you young bearded guys should try it as it makes your beard look and feel great. I ordered another one only a week after I got the first one.

The best I have had so far!!!!

This beard balm is top notch! When I wake or pop out of the shower I massage a nickle sized amount into my beard from tips to root and all day I feel itch free and my beard feels soft and managed! Smells great too! A necessity as I grow out an epic beard. I'll be reordering from you guys soon... Beardaholics products are legit!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • STRONG, ALL DAY HOLD: Shape and style your beard fast and effortlessly like a PRO. Tame stray hairs and enjoy any beard style you want.
  • SUBTLE MASCULINE SCENT: Pleasant and refreshing orange fragrance that's not too strong or overwhelming.
  • ELIMINATES ITCH AND DANDRUFF making your beard smooth, neat, clean and soft. Plus it also helps with DRY SKIN under your beard.
  • ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Hypoallergenic formula that's entirely sulfate and paraben free. Safe for all beard and skin types.
  • EASY TO APPLY: With one of the smoothest textures it melts quickly and spreads evenly across your beard. Non greasy or waxy.

Description

Beard growth, health, care and style combined in one! Whether you want to boost your facial hair's growth and thickness or style it in the desired way BEARDOHOLIC leave-in conditioner and beard balm for men gots you covered. Stay at the top of your beard game and draw both women and men looks in any room you step in with your neat, smooth and tangles free facial mane. This is the only beard balm you'll ever need. A complete list of our beard balm ingredients includes grape seed oil, coconut oil, argan oil, jojoba seed oil, cedarwood essential oil, rosemary oil, lavender oil, tea tree oil, vitamin E, Shea butter and beeswax. A little goes a long way, so one 2 oz tin will last you for many months. Our beard balm is the best gift you can give to your father, brother or that special bearded guy in your life. Order today completely risk-free thanks to our 30-day satisfaction guarantee!



Great Product! Works well.

Thanks for the speedy shipment. Love the product.

This is the great Beardoholic Beard Balm, accept no other. After the first application, I simply knew this is what I had been looking for all of my life. I carry this can of manliness around in the front pocket of my red flannel shirt, right next to my shotgun shells, cigars, and whiskey. Now that I use Beardoholic, I can chop a mature oak stump into dry, stacked, and seasoned firewood with one swing of my 20lb. maul. My truck now starts on the first crank, and my wife is now pregnant with twin boys, all because of Beardoholic beard balm.

Good for beard. Nice flavor & good smell. I bought this for a friend

Great texture, minimal aroma, beard looks and feels great.
Thanks!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment