Monday, August 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Australian Gold SPF 50+ Face Guard, 0.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Australian Gold SPF 50+ Face Guard, 0.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)

The lip balm works fine. Note that the product listing says "Pack of 4" but the image is only a single lip balm. I ordered the four pack but only received the single lip balm. It's not worth the time for me to return/exchange it, but I wanted to warn shoppers that you might only receive one.

Goes on easily and smells great. Keeps me from burning and doesn’t run into my eyes and burn like every other liquid face sunscreen I’ve ever used. The only downfall is it makes my face sweat more than usual if it’s hot out.

Australian Gold is my favorite brand of face stick sunscreen. Some brands are way greasier, and I hate the ones with the mesh top where liquid sunscreen comes out. The Australian Gold goes on smoothly, and not overly greasy. Bonus, Australian Gold always smells the best and the SPF 50 is effective on my pale skin. (I just wish more regular stores carried this face stick. Until then, I'll gladly buy it here.)

Perfect for face and lips. I wear sunscreen everyday at work (I work outdoors) and having a good sunscreen is essential. Australian Gold is the best and this face stick works great. It will melt if you leave it in a hot car though (but not if you take it with you to the beach or anything).

Really works, feels and tastes great. Clear not white sunscreen. Very happy


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hydrating: Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil and Pomegranate Oil work to moisturize deeply for smooth, hydrated skin
  • Family Friendly: Goes on clear and made with sensitive skin in mind
  • Multi-Use: Can be used on face, lips and nose as well as on tattoos to prevent fading
  • Fragrance: Take an instant vacation with the signature Cocoa Dreams fragrance, combined of Coconut, Orange and Vanilla

Description

Helps soothe, heal and protect dry facial areas and lips.



I didn’t use this. I ended up buying Sun Bum and falling in love

My husband loves these and he only found it in Florida so I bought these for Christmas.

Works great, but does not rub in too well in areas where I have some beard scruff

Works great and is handy for the boat!!! Sunscreen is so very important to have handy!!'

We love Australian Gold products. Discovered them on a cruise and go out of our way to order online.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment