Friday, August 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Andis EasyTrim 5-Piece Personal Ear, Nose and Beard Trimmer Kit, Black, MHT-3 (13085)

Andis EasyTrim 5-Piece Personal Ear, Nose and Beard Trimmer Kit, Black, MHT-3 (13085)

Finally, a noise/ear trimmer that works! I have gone through a bunch of trimmers in my time, and I've been disappointed each time. I've tried both electric and manual trimmers but they all seem to either not work or stop working shortly after I purchase them.

This unit has a nice rubberized coating on it for good grip, kinda like a softball bat handle. Its fairly quiet and cuts great. I can cut down my little ugly hairs w/o any tugging or pulling and it gets the thickest to the thinest hairs alike. Maybe its the blade design, it is different from any of the others I've used. The head and blade detach for easy cleaning. The Andis name has been around in North America for decades and makes professional hair styling tools and are considered to have a good reputation.

Now for the bad, the trimmer does feel cheaply built. I would gladly pay double for a quality manufactured unit. Time will tell, and I will update the review if the trimmer succumbs to an untimely death.

Pros: Works Great, trims both thick and thin hairs, low cost, removable blade/head for cleaning, supposedly rust-proof (time will tell), Andis has a great reputation

Cons: Seems fragile (time will tell), poorly made in China

As with all Andis products, (clippers specifically) I expected very good quality, and I got very good quality. This is a handy little groomer, and is copied by many ---you will see similar looking things in Walmart etc, but dont be fooled, they are not the same as Andis. Basically, you use it as it appears in photos for ear and nose hair, and snap on the attchements for sideburns, mustache, beard, or whatever. You can also use this to trim neck hair, eyebrows, or ? ITs fast, painless, and very easy to use. It requires an AA battery, and that battery will last months with normal --5 minute use here an there.

Don't get a copy---each time I have, they break or pull the hair. This is the real deal and is worth every cent.

I just used my trimmer for the first time and I havn`t been this excited about ANY product for years, seriously. It may seem silly but it works so well and it is sturdy and very powerfull. I am impressed with how fast I was able to get all the mowing done and how it trims very close to the skin without any discomfort or loss of blood aaand it reaches every nook and cranny. I just ordered another one for back up. I don`t ever want to be without this particular trimmer. And at just $11.99 it`s a real bargain. Oh, as an added extra bonus, it worked great in my ears too. It`s a good day. Haaa

Alright product. Does what it says. The light isn't very bright so don't expect to be using this in the dark. Motor is pretty weak too. It gets the job done, but I've replaced the battery twice so far and only use it once every two weeks or so for the past year.

The plus side though is that its small and can be thrown in a travel bag for a vacation or road trip or whatever. You can probably even carry one in your car, backpack, briefcase or whatever. Its not very loud either if that's something you're looking for.

its good but dont like the batteries


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Detail trimmer easily trims beards and mustaches
  • Surgical stainless-steel blades that rinse clean and are rust proof
  • Recessed cutting blades trim hair close and are safer than scissors
  • A protective cap keeps blades safe for travel and storage
  • Operates on one AA battery, sold separately. Oil blade before every use

Description

Andis EasyTrim 5-Piece Personal Ear, Nose and Beard Trimmer Kit, Black, MHT-3 (13085)



This item is cheap, but it does what it needs to do. I bought one previously and it lasted for about four years. This is my second one and it works just as well as the first. I would definitely recommend this as a cheap trimmer that does the job!

Got this as a stocking stuffer for my husband and he loves it!!! He was quite scared to use it at first thinking it would hurt, but it doesn't at all! He is now addicted to cleaning up his nose hairs. I can't complain :)

good

This works well for what it does. It doesn't get every hair but it gets most of them. It's fast and handy so I'm glad I bought it. Aging does strange things to the human body and this helps handle that.

This works well. I did have some trouble trying to figure out the attachments but that may have been just me. Good product for the price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment