Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin Comments No comments

yueton 10pcs Replacement Double Ended Electric Shaver Razor Cleaning Brushes

yueton 10pcs Replacement Double Ended Electric Shaver Razor Cleaning Brushes

I actually use these to keep my herb grinder nice and clean after each use.
Give the screen and teeth a quick brush and you'll extend the life of your grinder for many a year.

Simple little brushes, but perfect for cleaning my Panasonic electric shaver. Seem to be of high quality.

Love them.

If you lost the brushes that came with your electric razor, these are a wonderful replacement.

They're a little flimsy but they work fine.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Electric razor cleaning brush
  • Double ended brush, convenient for daily use
  • Work with all brands
  • Mini size, overall length: 6.3cm
  • Pack of 10

Description

Double ended electric shaver cleaning brush
Pack of 10
Color: black
Size: 6.3*1.3*1cm
Convenient for daily use, work with all brands



Work as expected, bristles don't easily pull out like others I've had.

Bristles are somewhat soft compared to Wahl's brush but at the same cost for 9 more I can't complain.

When I misplaced the factory brush for my Braun electric razor, I needed a backup. This whole package was cheaper than one Braun brush. But the brushes are quite small and narrow. They don't brush inside the razor head as well as the original brush, but they DO work. They're much better than no brush. Now I have loads of little brushes if anyone in my family also needs one.

I am always losing these brushes and because they are so small, they defy Murphy's law of lost objects: You find the missing object as soon as you purchase the replacement. I am hoping to overwhelm fate with quantity -- no complaints about the quality either though.

This kit comes with 10 small double ended brushes. These are great to clean out hair from clippers. I always end up losing the one that comes with the clippers or it just gets frayed after use. It is great to have 10 of these so I can keep 1 with the clippers and some oil (i use https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0084AWBRS/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_67) and the rest in a bag under the sink. Just a quick brush and a drop of oil after use keeps em purring nice.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment