Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Ucanbe Contouring Kit Face Powder Contour Palette Highlighting Concealing Bronzer Set

Ucanbe Contouring Kit Face Powder Contour Palette Highlighting Concealing Bronzer Set

This was my first time trying a powder contour kit. It says concealor but I used it as a countering kit. I am a Polynesian and not too tan. I used the third darkest color for my highlight but the darkest color was too light for contouring so I used a dark foundation cream. I like how the highlighter sits. It spread quite thin (in my opinion), but after about three applications, I was satisfied with the result. It has a lovely scent as well.

Love this product. It gives you lots of options to play with contour and will work with a range of skin tones. The powder goes on easy and stays on. It smells good, too. Highly recommended!

Nice set! one shimmery lighter color to highlight and every color in between ! I do not know how to Contour it will be my first attempt... regardless though these colors I can use throughout the year!! nicely portable for your purse..little hard to open some of the lids but I will get use to it...I can see myself using the darker shades with a tan and lighter shades in winter.

I started getting into makeup a year ago. I'm not the greatest with makeup. I have to say this stuff is the Best for contouring, so easy to use. You can go light or you can build it up. Very easy to use, easy to blend. The sponge pad that came with the product, I don't like. I use brushes with this product

I love this stuff! It is such a hidden gem here on amazon. I have trouble skin and I watched a great review on this product so I figured I’d give it a try. I’m so glad I did! I have very fair skin so these powders worked great on me. They made my skin feel so smooth and soft. So glad I found them! I will be repurchasing.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 5 DIFFERENT SHADES OF POWDER: 1. white- great for highlighting face, 2. ivory- for light skin 3. skin tone with some shimmer for fair skin, 4. natural- is also good for lighter skin tones but is a tad darker, 5. brown- good for darker skin tones
  • VERY VERSATILE: It can be used for many things such as : Contouring, highlighting, foundation, concealing, face / finishing powder, fill in eyebrows & darken skin tone a tad. Tried these 5 colors with different outfits and enjoy having the variety
  • HIGHTLY PIGMENT & LONG LASTING EFFECT: All powder is exquisite,soft ,downy.very easy to use, easy to blend and stay on for a whole day.it absorbs excess oil too!
  • NO IRRITATION: Each one has a slightly varied scent, ranging from a soft, sort of baby powder scent to a vanilla sugar cookie smell,but no problems with skin irritation
  • NICE DESIGN,A GOOD COLLECTION FOR MAKEUP: The very top lid is equipped with a mirror and the bottom compartment had a nice round makeup sponge.it is boxed nicely in a very appealing cardboard box

Description

Are you looking for a unique high quanlity contouring powder kit with a BEST BUY?

?This 5 color contour concealing shading powder has everything you need.
Magic press powder with multifunction, very soft and go on very smoothly.you can use this set for various different things including concealing dark circles, hiding freckles,lightening eyebrows, and even darkening a natural skin tone a bit.
?Suitable for all skin tones and skin types.contouring kit helps make faces look more chiseled and structured without making your makeup look overly dramatic or thick,no irritate,no cakey or flaky,oil control,waterproof and last for a long time.

Specifications?
Color?There are five different shades from white, beige, nude, light tan, and a brownish tan color which is a great variety and gives you the option to use

Size?2.56 x 2.56 x 2.56 inches
Weight?150g/ 5.3ounce
Net: 8g x 5/ 0.28oz x 5



This is a great product only problem is opening each compartment , I just keep something near me to open each one, other then that its great the pigments are really good in this for the price and last a good while.
I would purchase it again

It makes me Look the way I want to look it has all shades

para viaje ocupa mucho espacio, en el equipaje

Every shade is useful! The white for undereyes, dark for contour, there’s a shimmer one for highlight. They go on so smoothe, smell good and high quality

I love this for travelling. Sometimes I cant take all my make up and this works great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment