Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Tropic Isle Living Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 oz (Pack of 6)

Tropic Isle Living Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 oz (Pack of 6)

I just love Jamaican Castor Oil. It's wonderful to mix with your other lighter hair oils. It has a incredible smell and is great for hair growth. The only slight downer is how small the bottle has gotten. For the same price a few months ago, I purchased the same product and the bottle was twice the size. Anyway,shipping was great. Product arrived on time and was well packaged.

I really like the way this smells. Very warm and earthy with a touch of sweetness. I've only used it in my hair overnight once so I can't say that I have seen true results but my thinning area looks darker. I used it on my eyelashes and eyebrows almost every night for about 2 weeks and my eyebrows look darker and a little filled in. As far as my eyelashes, I can't tell because I had lash extentions put in, so in a couple weeks when I have them taken off I will resume my nightly applications. My lash technician suggested applying this in the morning as well as before bed so I will follow her advice and pray for results. I can say I do like this product and have no complaints. I am happy with my purchase.

I use this product often. I wear my hair naturally and i put this on my edges and all over my scalp. It makes my hair feel stronger like I'm babying with this product. I would definitely buy again.

All the castor oils are amazing. My hair has thicken and it doesn't shed anymore. I definitely recommend putting this on everyday to prevent shedding and for extra moisture. I even mix it in my water bottle. I have type 4c hair.

I use this on my hair and my daughters. They hate the smell but it does great on their curly hair


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Product of Tropic Isle Living

Description

Please visit manufacturer website for the most up to date information.



I am on my 4th bottle of this stuff and I cannot get enough of it. It is great for my relaxed hair that I flat iron and roller set. It is super thick and can weigh the hair down, so if I put it on my straightened hair i use it sparsely so that my hair isn't weighed down. This not only works for hair and scalp, but also for nails and skin. My nails are noticeably stronger just by happenstance of applying this on my hair with my fingers. This also works for kitchen and heat tool burns, scapes, and pimples. I like the lavender scent to mask some of the harsh odor. This is truly a great product.

This stuff is awesome! I’ve done at home keratin treatments for years but I love this stuff because you’re nourishing your hair by nourishing your scalp. I put it on before I workout (I workout at home, not sure I’d sweat with this at the gym) because it’s heat activated then I shower and use sulfate free shampoo/products and voila!

I use this on my daughters hair. The oil is really thick. Her hair gets very dry and this helps a lot.

The product arrived quickly which was great. I got this to help strengthen my hair since it’s been feeling dry and brittle. I’ve only used it twice so far, hoping to see the same great results as others. As far as the smell I really enjoy it, it’s a soft pleasant smell and the consistency of the oil is thick so small amounts do the job.

Very thick oil, a little bit goes a long way. Works great to moisturize dry scalp and seal in moisture. Make sure you clean your face well if you apply this to your edges, it may clog your pores on your face a bit but that's not the oil's fault.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment