Monday, July 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Soapbox Shampoo and Conditioner Set with Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe and Shea Butter to Moisturize and Nourish for All Hair Types, 16 Ounces Each

Soapbox Shampoo and Conditioner Set with Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe and Shea Butter to Moisturize and Nourish for All Hair Types, 16 Ounces Each

I rarely purchase shampoo/conditioner online or on amazon but did it on a whim because I like tea tree and I’m glad I did. From the smell and feel of the shampoo to the packaging and purpose, it’s great! I’m a new fan:) the purpose actually motivated me to plug my “hope” code in on their website. With every bottle you buy they give soap to children and people in need and I could see my shampoo bought soap for children in Nepal. I will definitely recommend them to my friends:)

The shampoo leaked a bit during shipping but only a small amount escaped. It was annoying having the bag and both bottles sticky, but the price is great for this shampoo and conditioner set. It smells amazing and really helps my hair (and especially my toddler daughter’s hair!) detangle.
The shampoo seems to take a little extra to rinse out, but it’s possible I used a little too much.
I love how my hair feels super smooth and even a bit thicker. It smells so good and leaves my hair clean and shiny.

I loved this product. The shampoo and conditioner has been great. The smell of it is awesome and really gave my hair a great feel to it afterwards. I would highly reccomend this combo and anything else from this company. Also what they do by donating to people in need of soap around the world is great!! Look forward to trying something again by Soapbox Soaps!!

My hair had gotten dry, rough, and coarse feeling. My scalp was itchy. Beginning with the first time I used this shampoo and conditioner, my hair felt silky and it was shiny. My scalp stopped itching almost completely the first time and continued to improve every time I used it. I plan to continue to use Soapbox Shampoo and Conditioner with Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe and Shea Butter

I love this product! It smells lightly of coconut but doesn’t knock you over! The conditioner works perfectly and my hair is so soft and shiny after! Plus it’s eco friendly!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS to restore and nourish hair, with a naturally sweet and nutty coconut scent - use daily to leave your hair looking and feeling its best
  • CHANGE THE WORLD through everyday, quality purchases - your purchase of this 2-pack also donates 2 bars of soap to someone in need, supporting our mission of soap=hope
  • MADE IN THE USA, Color Safe and Silicone-Free conditioner. Cruelty Free, Vegan and Gluten Free. Free From SLES, SLS and parabens. 16 Ounces per bottle - 1 Shampoo and 1 Conditioner per set.
  • COCONUT OIL helps bind hair to proteins to nourish and protect. Shampoo creates a rich lather and conditioner nourishes hair and brings back a healthy shine. Rinses completely to leave hair soft and residue-free feeling.
  • HYDRATING JOJOBA OIL, Coconut Oil, Aloe and Shea Butter gives your hair 4X the moisture for polished, healthy looking and feeling hair along with locked-in shine - formulated for all hair types for men and women

Description



I love the mission of this brand. I love that it's cruelty free and that it donates soap to people in need. I also really like the product itself. I have long hair and this conditioner keeps it soft and hydrated. My only complaint is the design of the bottle. The plastic feels flimsy, and the conditioner leaks out of the lid in places it isn't supposed to. I would be very nervous traveling with these. The shape of the bottle also makes it pretty difficult to grab in the shower, as it gets very slippery. I drop it almost every time I use it. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product, but I wish they would redesign the bottle.

Strangely enough, as per my usual routine, I used the conditioner first and rinse then use the shampoo. This keeps my hair from being weighted down and also from becoming oily the following day. Since my hair doesn't require super conditioning this is my every day (on occasion, every other day) routine. Will use this set in rotation with a couple of other shampoo/conditioner sets that work for me. This was a good choice for my fine, thinnish hair. On top of that, I LOVED the fragrance. Some fragrances instantly (literally) turn my stomach but I find this so pleasant. Happy to have found this.

Beautiful poo and conditioner! I've had this brand in a different scent and decided to give this one a try and I am so glad I did! It is lovely and, of course, what makes it even more lovely is that it is cruelty free and has a universal care to help others.

I love the smell of this product. And I bleached my hair at home and the used it and my hair was so soft. I couldn’t believe it. My hair has been pretty damaged and this set did wonders. The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because like everyone else it was leaking all over in the mail to the point a lot of the product was missing. So that was pretty annoying but good product.

I'm a big fan of Soapbox products in general because they are sulfate-free and the company's one-to-one donation program is really awesome. However, I had to review this shampoo and conditioner set specifically because I'm in love. Not only is the smell amazing, but it leaves my hair feeling super soft and healthy. It moisturizes without making my hair feel weighed down. I am very happy with this purchase and I highly recommend giving this set a try, especially if you're new to Soapbox products. You won't be disappointed!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment