Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Scotch Porter - Smoothing Beard Serum - 1 oz.

Scotch Porter - Smoothing Beard Serum - 1 oz.

I am new to the beard game :).
Someone told me I need beard moisturizer. I was thinking, yeah tihis guy is sticking with lotion and will be fine. Then I noticed how brittle my beard became over time, along with how difficult it became to comb through.

Fast forward a few months (took me a while, I know) I heard about Scotch Porter.

I am cheap and skeptical. Perhaps one breads the other. Anyway, I wasn't a fan of the price until someone let me try just two squirts of the Smoothing Beard Serum and that's all she wrote. I am hooked.

It is crazy how many people comment on the fact I have a beard (after already seeing my beard previously) or they'll comment about how shiny it looks.. I think they mean moist.

Plain and simply, I love this product along with the Beard Wash and Beard Conditioner. The products together produce a soft feeling beard that is easy to comb....nice that others notice the difference too.

I bought 3 bottles for my son this Christmas. He loves it. He has tried other beard oils, but this one is the best. He likes to keep his beard trim and neat. He doesn't use anything else on his beard except this oil and scotch porter balm. It also keeps him from itching his chin. What I have observed is that his beard is smooth. The hairs lay down nicely and it has a nice sheen.

These products are some of the best I've used. I have tryed many different oils and balms. I could never find the right products, with the outcome I was looking for. But seriously no bs from day 1 of using this line and topping it off with the Beard Serum I noticed and felt a big difference. Fellas get that BEARD RIGHT!!

Hello,

I would like to thank you and Scotch Porter for making the grooming products available for men with beards. I have been growing my beard since 2010 and I have tried a lot of different products that I have not been satisfied with. I have been using Scotch Porter products for about a year now. I use the shampoo, conditioner, beard balm and the serum. I immediately noticed the quality of the packaging. More importantly my beard felt softer and it leaves my beard looking good.

My beard looks very healthy and I have received many compliments from my co-workers, friends, family members and random people. I often get asked “what do you do to take care of your beard?” I tell them about Scotch Porter and that I found it on Amazon.

I will continue to purchase these products to help me take my beard swag to a different level!! Thank you for helping make these products available.

My husband really likes this so far. He loves the smell, and even looked if they make a cologne in this scent (they don't) and I really like it too. It's not overbearing, but it's very masculine and musky.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    I have been using Scotch and Porter products for 5 months now and I have to say I love it. The smell is great. Light and clean smelling. It doesn't last a long time but it does smell great. Additionally this has given my beard a nice soft feel and my skin feels great.

    Hello,
    I have received my products and they are working as expected.
    I have never been able to let my facial grow because it would itch so bad
    I couldn't stand it, therefore I would cut it off. After using your products I am now able to let my beard grow with no irritation. Now if I could just get it to fill, it would be all good.
    Thank you for an amazing product.
    C. Anderson

    Provides great hold, leaves no greasy mess, and one bottle last very long I have a medium-size beard and one bottle last two months , I would recommend buying all four products as they work extremely well together

    This is the best product I have ever used!! And it works excellent on my hair too!!! The scent is out of this World! Very Clean and Manly Scent!!

    It leaves your beard smooth and shiny. A must have as part of your beard grooming arsenal. I give this product two thumbs up.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment