Monday, July 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Premium Beard Oil - Men's Leave-in Beard Oil Conditioner & Softener with Vitamin E, Argan, and Jojoba for Grooming & Growth

Premium Beard Oil - Men's Leave-in Beard Oil Conditioner & Softener with Vitamin E, Argan, and Jojoba for Grooming & Growth

Remember the Jheri Curls of the 80's? You know, the curly top looking like someone opened up a petroleum fire hydrant on their head? This stuff is the exact opposite. It tames my bodacious beard without the feeling of a BP oil spill on my face. Best beard oil I have come across and I have tried them all. I have very sensitive skin and have had issues with other beard oils in the past. I'm a baker so I spend my dough wisely. This is the real deal.

I have been using this stuff for a couple of weeks now, and I am very happy with it.
I like the way it smells, and the way it softens my beard. It has all the right ingredients you need to keep your beard moistened but not oily.
I have already recommended it to my son, and several of my friends. I am even purchasing another bottle, so I don't run out.

I bought this beard oil for my fiance and he absolutely loves it! And an added plus that it smells like coffee cause he's all for it. I've noticed his beard has become thicker and very luscious, and he cant help but love that I'm checking him out a lot more and stroking his beard cause I love it on him ;) we'll definitely be buying more in the future.

This product is absolutely sensational. The quality, the packaging, the branding, and the people behind the scenes of the company really have a gold mine here. If you are browsing other products similar to this, then STOP. You are wasting your time. Buy Architect and you will never be disappointed.

First, I liked the sleek packaging that the Oil came in. The color sits well on my shelf and I appreciate that.
More importantly, i like the quality of the product. After a few days use I no longer have the dry scratchy feeling from coarse hair on my face. It leaves a shine for a few hours after I apply it, and it smells like coffee. Man I love that coffee smell. I strongly recommend this product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% All Natural Premium Beard Oil
  • YOUR BEST BEARD STARTS HERE - Our Premium Beard Oil absorbs quickly to treat dry, coarse, and unruly facial hair. Our formula conditions under-beard skin and moisturizes beards for a tidier & shinier, groomed look.
  • A UNIQUE, HIGH-QUALITY BLEND - Unlike other beard oils and creams, Architect for Men's Premium Beard Oil is created using only the highest quality ingredients. Our formula includes 10 key Oils, each with a specific role in our blend that includes anti-inflammatory antioxidants, Vitamin E, and the moisturizing Jojoba & Argan oils.
  • A SOFTER & MORE COMFORTABLE BEARD - For your beard to look and feel fantastic, the skin underneath has to be in great condition. Architect for Men's Premium Beard Oil conditions and softens with Vitamin E while our Jojoba and Argan oil repairs the hair follicle and replicates your skin's natural oil for a healthy and enjoyable grooming experience. No more itchiness, flaky skin, or irritation.
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If you don't agree that Architect for Men's Premium Beard Oil is the best beard oil, return it within 30 days for a full refund!

Description

Shiny and Well-Groomed beats Dull and Shaggy any day! Your beard can't look its best if your facial hair is stiff, dry and damaged. That's why a proper beard care regimen is a must for guys who not only want to have the most dapper beard but also want a clean and comfortable facial hair experience. Architect for Men's Premium Beard Oil is the perfect addition to any beard grooming routine, as it provides a multitude of benefits to improve the way your beard looks and feels to its shine and growth. Architect for Men's Premium Beard Oil contains 10 carefully selected high quality oils that target hair growth, conditioning, beard and skin health, and are full of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants to help nourish your beard and relieve any irritation of new growth. Our combination of oils gives our customers the scents of coffee and chocolate with no artificial ingredients necessary. Every aspect of our product has been carefully contemplated. From our top-notch formula to our ergonomic, easy to use bottle's design. One application and we promise, you'll love every aspect of our Premium Beard Oil. Our Oils and Why We Use Them ARGAN - Non-Greasy, Repairs Hair Follicles, Moisturizes and Adds Shine JOJOBA - Replicates Your Natural Skin Oils and Has Natural Anti-Bacterial Properties COCONUT - Most Effective Moisturizer, Softens Skin as Well as Hair and Stimulates Growth GRAPESEED - Moisturizes the Hair Shaft and Is a Natural Anti-Septic OLIVE - Contains Fatty Acids That Coat and Protect the Hair Shaft Which Treats Dandruff VITAMIN E - Stimulates Blood Circulation Which Promotes Growth, Adds Shine, and Repairs Split Ends AVOCADO - Know As the "King of the Hair Fruits". It Acts as a Super Deep Conditioning Treatment ALMOND SEED - A Thinner Oil That Adds Glide to the Hair as Well As Treating Split Ends SUNFLOWER - Protection from UV Lights Which Are Known to Be Damaging to Both Hair and Skin SAFFLOWER - Improves Circulation; Stimulating Growth & Shine



So somehow when I initially ordered they accidentally sent a bottle without any beard oil in it. However customer service was great and they sent a new one out asap. Boyfriend loves this stuff, and so do I. His beard is nice and soft and the oil smells great. Will repurchase when he runs out.

Smells really good and leaves face smooth.

Smells great. Feels good. After applying it to my beard, makes me feel super fresh.

Smells amazing. Kind of small, but makes my husband smell delicious! Anytime he puts it on my ears perk up haha!

I have tried many different beard oils and this is one of my favorites. The coffee scent is invigorating in the morning as well. Do not buy this if you are expecting a woodsey smell, this is not like most beard oils.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment