Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Mei You Brazilian Water Wave Bundles With Closure Virgin Curly Weave Human Hair 3 Bundles With 4x4 Lace Closure Free Part 1B Natural Black Color (14.16.18 with 14) ...

Mei You Brazilian Water Wave Bundles With Closure Virgin Curly Weave Human Hair 3 Bundles With 4x4 Lace Closure Free Part 1B Natural Black Color (14.16.18 with 14) ...

I like that it maintains its waves as it still looks new when adding mousse, adding conditioner, or wetting. IT'S BEAUTIFUL. It sheds very little. I've gotten many compliments. The hair stI'll looks great after 3 weeks of being installed.

I follow this company on IG and the owner reached out stating they had gorgeous hair. I was skeptical because I bought terrible hair from another IG company. And 6 months later my order is still not complete. He explained that they also have a store on AMAZON and I should give them a shot. The hair came in a standard yellow envelope. The packaging inside, the hair came in a pink and plastic cute little bag with 2 rollers , pearl earrings and care instructions. The hair was soft, no stinky smell and no beards. The closure bleached nicely and all of the bundles were true to length. I co-wash the hair once a week and soak the wig in my special concoction every 3 weeks. The hair looks better after every wash. I get minimal tangles and a little shedding when I wash it (I cut some of my wefts so that's expected.) I bought this hair and I made the wig myself. I definitely look forward to buying more hair from this company in the future. My hair came quickly and customer service is great.

Omg. I’ve only had it in for a few days but I’m loving it!!! Just add water and a little mousse to style... the suave professionals captivating curls is a super mouisturizing cream mousse and is perfect. I got the 18-20-22 bundles... no closure... this is a fell sew in.

Hair is soft , minimal shedding just not as full as I would want , for the price it’s good hair

I bought this hair for my birthday and it's simply amazing. It was true to length (18,20,22). The curls were amazing. I made it into a wig even though I only wore it for a week, the curls are still in tact almost a month later. Slight smell but it's hair, nothing a little shampoo can't fix. Would definitely buy again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hair Material: Brazilian Water Wave Bundles with Closure, 8A Grade 100% Unprocessed Virgin Human Hair, Can be Straightened, Curled, Bleached and Styled as Your Own Hair.
  • Hair Texture: Water Wave Human Hair 3 Bundles with Free Part Water Wave Closure, Natural Black Color, Beautiful Wet and Wavy Hair, Amazing Water Curly Hair Weave Bundles.
  • Hair Quality: Hand Selected Brazilian Virgin Hair, Clean and Healthy, No Mixed, Machine Double Weft, Tight and Neat, No Shedding, Full Cuticle Thick Ends, No Tangle.
  • Hair Feature: 8-28 inch Bundles and 10-20 inch Closure in Stock, 95g-100g/bundle, 30g- 50g/closure, Medium Brown 4*4 Lace Closure, True to Length, Hold Curls Well.
  • Hair Service: Free Shipping in 3-5 Working Days or Prime by Amazon in 2 days, Sell by Professional Hair Products Factory Directly, Better Price and Quality and Services.

Description

Hair Name:Brazilian Water Wave Human Hair Bundles with Lace Closure
Hair Material:Brazilian Virgin Hair
Hair Color:#1B,Natural Black
Hair Weft: Machine Double Weft
Hair weight:95-100g/bundle,30-50g/closure
Lace Size:4x4 inches Related products:Straight Hair Bundles,Water Wave Bundles,Kinky Curly Hair Bundles
Brand Advantages:
Factory Direct Sale,Skilled and Professional productions,Cheaper price with good quality,Reliable service policy
Kind notes:The correct way to meaure hair is to stretch it to straight before measuring.
 
FAQ 
Q: How many bundles do I need? 
A:Our hair is about 95 to 100 gram a bundle,and usually 3 bundle is enough.If you want fuller and longer hair,you can order 4 bundles.
Q:Can I dyed the hair?
A:Yes,our hair can be dyed and bleached like your own hair,but you had better find someone good at it to help you.
Q:How ofen should I wash the hair?
A:Once a week is ok.please comb your hair smooth before washing it.And after washing,hang the hair up with it open in the room to dry naturally.
Q:Return Policy?
A:7 days no Reason return.If the hair is new without damaging, we will give full refund as soon as we receive your package.



I put some before washing and after washing pictures. The hair was pretty when I got it and after washing it. I made a wig out of it but haven’t wore it yet. Right now I have zero complaints. I I got the 20,22,24” and I think a 18” closure. Still have a little 20” left but it is BEYOND full for my little face lol.

Beautiful hair.. worth of what I've paid for...very good quality and very soft. Perfect curl's and I'd also got 2 free loop and pearl stud earrings. Shipping was good on time... Definitely 💯 will ordered from this seller again

Great quality hair and very easy to put in. They have the perfect amount of bounce and shine too. Highly recommended will be buying more in the future.

Love this hair. No smell. No tangling. No shedding and very soft

Wow! I am so happy with the quality of this hair, I was amazed st how I was able to bleach it! I obtained the perfect color! Lost the wave pattern slightly but recovered after a nice conditioning. Today I am reordering this product. Thank you so much for your letter of thanks and my gift that was included with my order. You’re amazing. Thank you so very much, for the detailed information regarding your product. I am so pleased with your product!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment