Monday, July 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

JOJOBA OIL by Teak Naturals, 100% Pure Cold Pressed Natural Unrefined Moisturizer for Skin Hair and Nails 4 oz

JOJOBA OIL by Teak Naturals, 100% Pure Cold Pressed Natural Unrefined Moisturizer for Skin Hair and Nails 4 oz

I have been using Jojoba for decades. There are so many uses. Carrier "oil" for essential oils and moisturizing to name some. (Surprise, it's actually not an oil, it's a wax)... go figure.
This is as pure as any I have encountered over the years.
I really like the approach of this company.
Well done!

Certainly appreciate the glass bottle and the glass dropper of this great product. I have used several different jojoba oils throughout the years and must say that this particular oil is so very delicate and absorbs into my skin quite well without leaving a residue. I also use it on the ends of my hair that tend to be very dry. Jojoba oil is very similar to sebum – the natural oil that lubricates your skin and hair. I also use it as a natural sunscreen and blend it with other natural oils. This oil contains vitamin E, B-complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, and chromium. I have not found any other oil that is so versatile as jojoba oil and am so glad that I tried this particular organic cold-pressed unrefined oil and I highly recommend it for skin, hair, lips, feet, and as an overall moisturizer. A little bit goes a long way. I love it!!!

.

I recently cleared out my haircare cabinet of all silicone-based products. I stopped using expensive hair masques that had ALL sorts of junk, chemicals,and heavy silicones and instead started using this oil overnight before every morning shower. MY HAIR HAS NEVER BEEN HEALTHIER or more moisturized - despite blowing it out after every shower! I haven't cut it in 18 weeks - I used to average 10 weeks between haircuts.
This is a safer and healthier alternative to so many of the nasty products out there. Most women don't know that silicone over time dries out the hair... jojoba oil mimics your hair's natural oil ... it is the best hair oil to use (far better than coconut oil which will also dry out hair over time). The oil is reliably pure - made in Colorado. I've bought it for all the women in my life.

I use this on my beard and certain areas of skin on my body for moisturizing (far more effective than any lotion you'l find in a store) and it's great. I will probably try mixing some of into natural shampoo and possibly another oil such as Argan Oil as a beard/hair treatment after a shower etc..,

Yeah I'm a guy and am far from a "metrosexual" (if those still exist) but essential oils are simply great, natural, pleasant, effective parts of hair/skin maintenance, especially as you get older.

Just wanted to give a shout-out to TEAK's product, as it's superior to others I've tried and the bottle can last me up to 1-2 months easily. I will try their other products as a result of my experience with this Jojoba Oil.

I bought this Jojoba and their Emu oil, I cant comment of the long time benefits of these oils yet as it is to soon, however they feel great very thick and smooth. I can say I have put both on my face and it as it is very dry and it did not break me out so very happy with that, The Jojoba soak in faster then the Emu. I have other issues I hope to treat with these oils long term, my dermatologists said not to use these oils as they have not been proven to work and for me to use this $400 cream which burned horribly I switched to the Jojoba and it feels so much better it seemed calm down over night ( lichen planus & lichen sclerosus) lastly a little goes a very long way so start out with just a few drops at a time, and do not let it get in your eyes like I did that will make your day terrible my fault Completely just be careful. I have now found weeks later I am not a fan of the Emu oil but I will use it on my hair ill stick with the jojoba


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ORGANIC NON-GMO + PURE - Teak Naturals Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil easily absorbs into the skin carrying all the essential elements with no additives or parabens. Our cold pressed oil retains the potent nutrients of Jojoba Oil and is great for hair and skin care, lips, face, stretch marks, beard itch, beard growth, acne and as a carrier oil for essential oils while providing intense antioxidant anti-inflammatory benefits. Use to moisturize and soothe dry, normal, and oily skin.
  • MOISTURIZE SKIN with our miracle Jojoba Oil. Vitamins and fatty acids will smooth skin, hair and nails. With a comedogenic rating of 2, pure, fragrance free Jojoba Oil is perfect for sensitive skin, acne, makeup remover, pore cleansers, and anti aging. Apply 2-3 drops onto face or use as a makeup remover by rubbing a few drops into skin and gently wiping with a warm, moist cloth. Youthful, plump, skin is yours with just a few drops of this soothing, nourishing, and moisturizing oil.
  • HAIR AND BODY - Silky hair is yours! Natural vitamins will repair and nourish dry, frizzy, and brittle hair. Jojoba Oil is rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 which means that not only is Jojoba Oil fantastic as a moisturizer, it is also an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant oil, fighting damage caused by sun and free radicals. Use on sunburn or sun damaged skin to help heal and reduce the effects of sun damage on skin while simultaneously soothing and healing the damage.
  • ABSORBS EASILY - All natural organic golden Jojoba Oil is processed with a pure processing that naturally leaves all the nutrients in the oil and filters out waxy esters, to easily nourish skin and hair without any sticky or waxy residue. Perfect as a carrier oil for applying or mixing essential oils, Jojoba Oil is great for using on arms, hands, cuticles, décolletage, face, and hair. Naturally moisturize, heal, renew, and protect your skin and hair with Teak Naturals Jojoba Oil.
  • QUALITY GLASS BOTTLES - We use dark amber glass bottles to protect organic, multi-purpose, unscented, quality oil and maintain purity and nutrients by avoiding damaging UV rays and varying temperatures. For further protection, store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Try the perfect skincare solution for your embarrassing skin problems - no more breakouts or redness! We offer a RISK-FREE buying experience by offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee - love it or get your money back!

Description

If you have unmanageable hair, dry, cracked, or irritated skin, or simply want a natural moisturizer for you face and body, try our pure and natural Jojoba Oil.
Even though you damage hair daily, you can reverse the damage and give shine, lustre, body, and strength with our all-natural Jojoba Oil.
With no additives or preservatives, our dark amber bottle will extend the shelf life of these oils. Protect oil from UV and temperature swings to prevent spoilage of natural oils. 4 oz. MADE IN THE USA.
Teak Natural's 100% Pure Natural Jojoba Oil is chemically similar to our natural body oils which means that our skin and hair love it! It absorbs, moisturizes, and protects skin and hair from the drying and damaging effect of soaps, shampoo, hair dryers, heat, sun, and more.
FOR MAKEUP REMOVAL: Rub 3-4 drops on face, gently dislodging any makeup or dirt buildup. Wipe away with warm, wet towel or rinse with warm water.
FOR SKIN: To moisturize skin, apply 2-3 drops to area of skin and notice how quickly your skin absorbs the Jojoba Oil.
FOR HAIR: Massage 2-4 drops of Jojoba Oil into scalp 10 to 20 minutes before showering.
Make Jojoba Oil your go-to beauty care product. Use it to remove makeup, moisturize skin, boost hair sheen, and let your natural beauty shine through. Jojoba Oil:
Gives hair strength, moisture, manageability as a humectant
Boosts hair resilience, and restores brittle hair to natural moisture, body and shine
Great for every hair type
Nourishes skin
Anti-inflammatory properties soothe, protect, and evens tone for irritated skin caused by weather - chapped, dry, chafed skin or lips.
Naturally moisturize scalp.
Try out our oil risk free - love it or we'll refund or replace.



I purchased this after learning that mixing a drop or two with foundation would make it much dewier and it does! I have extremely dry skin so I also use it like a serum and on my elbows and feet. Works great.

This is the first time that I've ever used Jojoba Oil by itself- and I love it! I was using Creative's Solar Oil (Jojoba oil and almond oil) which I like, but it's pricey.

Did a little research and found out that Jojoba Oil's molecular structure is close to human skin and therefore more readily absorbed than some other types of oils.

I use a tiny drop on the ends of my hair to soften and add gloss. I've found that, amazingly, it also works great as a facial moisturizer and does not leave an oily residue on my skin (even with oily T-zone skin). And, of course, I also use it as a cuticle and foot moisturizer and it works well for that too.

It's a really nice all-around moisturizer and I'm impressed!

I purchased this as a carrier oil for my homemade bath and body line and it's WONDERFUL! it's lightweight, and and doesn't hamper the lather power of my soaps and is super moisturizing in my lotions, bath bombs, lip balms, and bubble baths. I'm thrilled that I found this company, would have given it five stars but it doesn't have the organic seal on the label.

I am absolutely impressed with this oil. I purchased another brand 30 days before and was about to reorder the same Jojoba Oil, when I just happened to see this brand by Teak Naturals. It was about a dollar cheaper than the previous brand that I had ordered and since I had trouble from day one with the glass topper from the other brand then I decided to give this one a try. I am soooo glad that I did. The topper is a very good topper that does fill up with little effort. The Jojoba Oil is of high quality and feels much better on my skin than the previous brand. I am truly satisfied with this brand and will keep ordering this one for now on. I actually gave the other brand to my daughter (the little that was left), but as a caring Mom I will reorder this brand for her as well. Jojoba Oil has so many benefits...just google and see the health benefits. It's an oil that everyone should have on hand. You won't go wrong with this brand. I love the dark brown glass bottle as well. It's a Winner!

This has worked miracles on my nails! My nails were the worst they have ever been! Chipping, splitting, weak and just would not grow! I bought this and within a week, using it twice a day, my nails look GREAT! Healthy and not chipping or splitting! It does have a little bit of an odor but nothing that would keep me from using it! You will not be sorry! It is even smoothing out ridges in one of my nails that has been there forever!!! The first picture, you can see at the tip of my nail where the chipped part has grown out, the second picture that part is already gone! (don't mind the cuticles, I need a mani!) I don't usually write reviews but I have tried about everything and nothing has worked until now and I know there are more people out there with the same problem! Don't even hesitate!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment