Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

BIGEN Hoyu Ezcolor for Men, Real Black M2

BIGEN Hoyu Ezcolor for Men, Real Black M2

What a great, non messy application process for a dye. The thick, cream like consistency of the two tubes provided mean that the substance does not drip down your face after applying. You can simply reclose the tubes and reuse the product so it's much more economical that other products I've tried where unused product needs to be thrown away. The color was darker than expected but that is not bad since other name brand products I've tried recently do not even darken my hair much at all. At least I assume I'll be able to modify the effect on subsequent applications by reducing the amount of time I leave the application on.

Excellent. Not as expensive as Just For Men . Better than cheaper wash in brands( they only lasted for 1 week ) . This is the answer to my
hair coloring needs !!!! Combs thru hair , usually takes two treatments at a time for me . No mess!!!

Great stuff. looks good too. Easy to apply. You can save unused product & store it for use at another time, unlike the other major brand's overpriced crap out there. I will buy this again. Color lasts a good long time.

Much better than Just For Men. Does not splash all over the place. Easy to use and works great.

Good product although it is pretty thick when applying. They advertise product won’t make a mess because it’s a cream (won’t drip or spatter as easy) but that does make getting full coverage (hair roots) more difficult.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Easy comb-in application. Multiple applications
  • Multiple applications
  • No stains on skin

Description

With Aloe Extract And Olive Oil No Ammonia, Low Peroxide No Stains On The Skin Multiple Applications For Hair And Beard



I love it, no messy and quick use.

thank you very much, I will keep order in the future.

Works great. Last longer than my hair colors. Less odor.

Item as described. Husband liked it

This product works

thanks.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment