Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

BFWood Pure Boar Bristle Hair Brush and Comb for Fine Thin Hair

BFWood Pure Boar Bristle Hair Brush and Comb for Fine Thin Hair

I have very fine hair that tangles easily and a lot of it. I have purchased cheaper boar bristle brushes that I can’t to brush my hair without longer bristles. Aka, the brush would just slide over my hair and not penetrate to actually brush it. This brush actually glides through my hair without any issues. The comb that came with it is made from smooth wood, feels sturdy, and detangles with ease. The day it was delivered I showed it to my mother who I had to immediately order one for her. I extremely happy with this come and brush.

Our daughter has a very sensitive scalp, doing her hair was torture. Every. Single. Day. Then I decided on giving this brush a try, I mean a softer bristle, could THAT be the secret?

YES! YES! She now lets me brush her hair with the "gentle" brush. She does not cry, doesn't run away. It smooth's the hair follicles nicely, I think it actually causes less damage to the hair. I highly recommend. Our daughter is 4, I wish I had tried this sooner!

This is a very nice set and I like that it is for fine hair. It comes with a bag to put the brush in and a comb. When you brush, it feels like it’s not brushing your hair, but I know it is because I can see my hair in it haha looking forward to seeing the benefits of the boar bristles carrying the natural oils throughout my hair.

Works great. There is a smell but its minimal. Brushes well. 'Gift' box was badly damaged upon arrival so if this is a gift have a backup for wrapping.

This was the best purchase I have ever made (and I am old as dirt) in a hair brush. I have baby fine straight hair and it works very well for me.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Size:8.7"x2.8"x1.4". Designed for thin and fine hair.
  • Boar bristles are redistributing the natural oils to the end of the hair tips.
  • Natural oils could add shine to your hair.
  • Including a detangling wood comb.
  • Gift box package, ideal for present.

Description

Brand Story

BFWood have been trying to search a way to make a conversation with Mother Nature.

Our unique designs seek to strike a balance between the modern and the natural, whilst retaining the natural qualities of this wood which has existed for hundreds of years.

We like to think that we've given it our best shot, although sometimes Mother Nature has the final say in how our products look!

We're releasing several testing products, and we'd really appreciate your review and feedback on our design, to make it better for people like you.



I like the comb, but haven't used the brush very often so far. My husband's hair is too thick for the brush, and my is getting thinner everyday, so I'm a little nervous to use the brush much.

This is a great brush. You will learn how to be good to your hair.

Love the Hair brush!

Love to brush my hair with these brushes.

I have very thin hair and this brush has a hard time going thru my strands. Over all, I really like it though.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment