Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Andis Professional Styliner II Beard/Hair Trimmer, Black, Model SLII (26700)

Andis Professional Styliner II Beard/Hair Trimmer, Black, Model SLII (26700)

I have went through a number of clippers over the past few years, using everything from beard trimmers to other well respected clippers (Oster Fast Feed was ineffective as a balding clipper and stopped working in less than a year). I had been in search of a go-to balding clipper to shave my head as close as possible and finally decided on this product after reading a number of reviews. So far I have been very impressed with the performance of this product. It gives a close, clean shave and is extremely smooth and easy to handle. It has not left any gash marks or major blemishes on my skin, and still manages to give a very close shave. One thing to keep in mind is that it is not adjustable, so it is best for lining, shaping, and shaving.

Believe in these 5 stars that I am giving this trimmer. It’s the most underrated trimmer as far as I know and I’ve been a licensed Barber for 7yrs. Most of the Best Barbers in the game know that Andis is #1 when it comes to the trimmers. This trimmer has way more pros than cons. I have the slim line Li pro, skeleton T-outliners & Styliner II. Thinking about the Cordless T- outliners Li. modified with GTX blade next. Styliner II properly zero gapped is a beast. Must keep these oiled before every use for every cut. They stay cool longer than most trimmers and deliver crisp sharp edge ups. Has a lot of cutting power no matter the hair texture. For best results for non Barbers or the average regular consumer do not try to use this machine on damp or wet hair you will not achieve the desired results. This alleviates another 1 star review

Great liners but I unfortunately dropped them and chipped the blade. I replaced the blade but they don't cut like they did initially. My suggestion is that you take good care of these liners if so they'll do a fantastic job!

I got this as secondary tool to and it's not as sharp as I like but It's good for kids hair cuts and fading out the nape area. If anything they can always be adjusted so that they cut closer. I love that it stays cool longer too. Shipment was a breeze. It came right on time

Used this regularly in high school and decided to get again after a few years and more than enough shavers. Works well with the Remington Pre-shave stick and after being zero gapped. However, it does cause irritation and is nowhere near as fast or efficient as a good shaver, such as the Braun Series 7 - 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System (which is a must buy, in my humble opinion). Good for lining up, as well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Powerful trimmer for outlining and final shaping.Motor:Type Magnetic,Strokes per Minute 7200 spm,Volts 120 V,Frequency 60 Hz
  • Equipped with a close-cutting T-Blade for trimming necks, beards, mustaches, and edging around the ears
  • Contoured housing with high-speed motor
  • Excellent for dry shaving. Oil blade before every use.
  • Call 800-558-9441 for assistance.

Description

•Contoured housing with convenient side switch
•Excellent for dry shaving
•Heavy-duty 8-foot cord with hanger loop
•New improved design
• Magnetic motor trimmer for outlining and final shaping.
• Fine-cutting teeth for an extremely close cut.
• Powerful motor runs cool and quiet.



I'm an Andis fan, and these clippers traditionally good. thank God I don't have to buy them all the time, but I dropped my last pair I had for about 4years. These are nice, but I don't think the blades are as sharp.

I purchased this product for my fiancรฉ a couple days ago for Christmas and it arrived very quickly. Because he needed it I went ahead and gave it to him and he loved it ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜. It gives his bald head a really clean cut. He says it will save him a lot of money since he won’t need to go to the barber twice a week.

I purchased this product to trim the ballfro. Works like a dream and I think it’s a great price. Definitely durable enough to be used daily or commercially. Since using this product I get so many compliments on how great my twig and berries looks.

I'm very happy with this clipper its perfect for when I need a shape on the fly and one of the most important thing it helps me save money so I don't have to spend extra money on shape ups at the Barber

The best liner period. Better than the newer andis t outliner, better than the wahl detailer. The most powerful, best liner period. From a 10 year professional arber

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment