Sunday, June 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ZEUS Beard Shampoo, Beard Conditioner, and Beard Oil Sampler Set - SANDALWOOD

ZEUS Beard Shampoo, Beard Conditioner, and Beard Oil Sampler Set - SANDALWOOD

I received a Zeus gift bag last year for Christmas from my wife, and it had completely changed the way I take care of the scruff on my face. I can grow a pretty thick beard and regular shampoo and conditioner never really cut it. I started using this product and the change in the feel and texture of my facial hair was immediately noticeable. The shampoo and conditioner soften the bristle pad nicely and make it manageable for those who like a combed look. I also have pretty sensitive skin and this is one of the first products I used that didn’t dry me out or cause the uncomfortable acne that can arise using regular products. The scents available aren’t overwhelming either, and still smell like something a guy would use and not be ashamed of. I’m personally not a fan of the hair under my nose smelling like a fruit garden all day long.

I had a bottle of shampoo and conditioner last me about 8 months if used in the recommended proportions and I didn’t buy another until recently.

This is a solid product for those who have scraggly, dry, and bristled hair. Your significant other will also appreciate the change!

Love the smell and the product is awesome!!
Highly recommend !


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SAMPLE SET: TRAVEL sizes of our core products allow you to choose the scent that's right for you!
  • BEARD SHAMPOO: Wash away excess oils and other contaminants with this hydrating beard shampoo.
  • BEARD CONDITIONER: Moisturize beard hairs and skin with this Pro-Vitamin B5 and Aloe Vera beard conditioner.
  • BEARD OIL COFFRET: Includes 3 viles of nourishing beard oil in 3 scents!

Description

New to Zeus? Not sure which scent is for you? The Zeus Sampler set is made just for you! The set includes a Travel Beard Shampoo and Conditioner in either our signature Verbena Lime or Sandalwood scent. The Beard Oil Coffret features 3 mini bottles of our natural ingredient beard oil in our three most popular scents- Verbena Lime, Sandalwood, and Vanilla Rum.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment