Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ZEUS Beard Oil made with Organic Oils - Natural Oil for Men in Gift Tin - Sandalwood

ZEUS Beard Oil made with Organic Oils - Natural Oil for Men in Gift Tin - Sandalwood

I ended up having to order 2 one for home and one for traveling! I am in love with the smell and it leaves the beard soft and silky!

I bought this for my husband and I am absolutely in love with it. I can not get enough of sniffing his beard. It makes it super soft and smells amazing. Would 100% recommend to a friend!

I've loved every Zeus product I've used so far! I've used the conditioner and shampoo before but this is my first time using the oil and it's great! The scent wasn't as strong as it was in the shampoo but that's understandable. Definitely recommended for all facial hair

Zeus provides consistent quality in its products! The Verbena Lime beard oil work excellent and is subtle in scent.

Nice packaging. And the smell is subtle and pleasant. Reminds me of cologne. Definitely recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SCENT: The manly Sandalwood scent is a staple amongst beardsman!
  • ORGANIC OIL BLEND: Safflower Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Vitamin E, Grape Seed Oil
  • GIFT TIN: Collectible Zeus tin for storage and travel!
  • PARABEN Free SULFATE Free CRUELTY Free MADE IN USA
  • CONTENTS: 1 fl oz

Description

Zeus Beard Oil with Organic Oils is a unique men's product that separates itself from other opils due to its unique blend of organic ingredients . This one of a kind beard care product contains organic ingredients such as Organic Safflower Seed, Organic Argan, and Organic Grape Seed Oils that work to moisturize, soothe, and protect your beard and the skin underneath. These organic oils are free from harmful toxins, GMOs, and hormones. The Zeus Beard Oil with Organic Oils formula is ideal for those with sensitive skin. Try Zeus today and establish a beard worthy of a god. Paraben Free Sulfate Free Cruelty Free



Looks and smells great. Works as well as any beard oil I've used, maybe even better.

Best smelling and softness my long beard

Favorite beard product hands down

My husband's beard is so spectacular that people often stop him to comment on it. Grown men (and women) have actually asked to touch it, more than once.

He has been using a big box beard butter for a while, so I was excited for him to test out this Zeus Beard Oil. He found that he needed to use a bit more than expected to get the optimal effects, to the point he was worried it would look or feel greasy. But, after the oil absorbs for a bit it just leaves his beard looking shiny and less frizzy. The sandalwood scent is not my favorite, but that is my personal preference. (those two things are all that kept me from personally giving the product 5 stars). It is a light scent and tends to linger all day, so this is good for those with sensitive sniffers. The 1 oz. bottle means that it is TSA compliant, so you don't have to have a frizzy beard when you travel.

Once again, Zeus products don't disappoint. I got the verbena lime smell and it's awesome. The oil is smooth but not too thick. I've actually have been using it after I shave and have noticed that the new growth is softer. And as always, the packaging it sophisticated and sleek. I definitely recommend.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment