Sunday, June 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Waterproof Eyebrow Tint Gel Kit, Long Lasting Brow Color Gel Mascara for Eyebrow Makeup,Flake-proof,Smudge-proof, Dark Brown

Waterproof Eyebrow Tint Gel Kit, Long Lasting Brow Color Gel Mascara for Eyebrow Makeup,Flake-proof,Smudge-proof, Dark Brown

I bought this product not reading the reviews! I just got it yesterday and I had to try it. By the evening I did my workout routine and had completely forgotten about the brows. I go in the bathroom and wipe my face including my brows. WOW!!! No smudge at all!! Definitely turned out way better than what I expected. Although there’s one small problem I try to get as little as possible from the pump and I still have some left, don’t want to waste a great product for nothing. BUT I FOUND A SOLUTION FOR IT: DO MY 👁 LINER!! Definitely buying again and probably all shades. I will load up a couple of pictures the before and after soon.

I've always had eyebrow envy because at 36 years old I've never had my eyebrows done because no one would touch them. I've always had thin brows...the type where if you pluck one hair you may have a bald spot but they have a very nice arch to them. Whenever I tried to get them done I'd be told to come back in after they grow back a bit more (always comical to me because they were never plucked so would not grow back lol). Eithed way I gave this a try and it was amazing! Very natural and didnt look odd and foreign like when chicks go too dark w/ the filler. I reapply no more than every 3 days or so and need nothing more than the supplies brushes. This is the absolute best!

I tested this on my hand before applying it to my brows. It took me 2 hours to successfully wash the product off my hand. I let my sister test it out on her brows before I did, and even after her shower, her eyebrows had this tint to them that soap and face wash couldn't get off. Very good product. I believe I ordered light brown, and the color of it was a bit off compared to the pictures. Not a huge deal, but keep in mind that the light brown one has red/auburn tint to it! If your eyebrows are like mine (more black) buy dark brown.

I like this better than the pomade products or powder 😊

Four stars because it isn’t 100% water or smudge proof! How ever once applied I was like yesssss brows come to life! Definitely will be replacing my brow pencil for this magic in a bottle! I do recommend getting some eyebrow sealer such as Model in a Bottle it’s $12.99 on amazon get you some of this and you will be satisfied! I know I am 💕


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Make Up Eyebrow Gel is a long wearing and waterproof eyebrow corrector that fills, defines and lengthens brows. Formulated with Pigmented wax, its creamy gel texture gives an even, natural result with a long lasting hold.
  • The pigmented wax defines and the color complementing setting gel keeps them looking arched and perfected. Eyebrow Dye Color through your brows to enhance their color and shape and stay all days .
  • This Eyebrow mascara sculpts and tints with the sculpting and fill eyebrow brush. Brow gel adheres to even the finest hairs, leaving them fuller and more defined.
  • Sweat- and humidity-proof,Flake-proof and smudge-proof,Non-clumping
  • Packing Detail : 1x Eyebrow Gel ,2x Eyebrow Brush

Description

Waterproof Eyebrow Tint Gel Kit, Long Lasting Brow Color Gel Mascara for Eyebrow Makeup 0.4 Fl Oz, Dark Brown

Its creamy gel texture gives an even, natural result with a long lasting hold.

Eyebrow Tint Gel Kit allows women to easily fill, define and shape their brows with natural looking color that lasts until they decide to take it off..

It gives the convenience of the perfect brow, at home, and in one easy step.

Feature

Waterproof , Rapidly dry , Highly Pigmented

Sweat- and humidity-proof

Flake-proof and smudge-proof

Available in 3 shades: Light Brown - for blondes, Dark Brown - for redheads, Black Brown - for dark ,light and medium brunettes

Effect:It has four features including rapidly dry, excellent persistence, good extension and perfect coverage; draw natural and 3D eyebrow shape, especially suitable for tattooing, embroidered or damaged eyebrow and fixing makeup.

Usage:

(1)Take a small amount of the product with brush; well distribute on the back of hand

(2) Then draw along to the natural eyebrow to create stereoscopic eyebrow shape

Packing Detail:1x Eyebrow Tint Gel ,2x brow brushes



When ordering this product I was a bit skeptical since it was from a brand I have never heard of but to my surprise the product works as it says it literally last ALL DAY LONG without fading or smudging big plus since I tend to touch my face throughout the day. Even after immediately applying and letting it dry for a minute or two if I wipe my finger over my brows the product does not come off. I am very happy with his purchase, the bottle comes with a lot of product, I love that it is an airless pump. I use 1 small pump of product for both eyebrows and end up not using all of the product so I have a feeling this one bottle will last a long time even though I have been using it everyday.

I cannot speak it it would be fully waterproof after say a swim but I did buy this product since I am going on vacation where the weather is very humid so I am hoping it hold up for my vacation. I was scared to try wunderbrow since so many reviews said it took days to wash off, this product did wash off as expected with a facial cleanser. Also I do like the brushes it came with but since they are small I will probably only use them for travel since I prefer a longer normal size brushes. Over all I am happy, you get what you pay for!

So far, this is the best eyebrow filler I’ve found. The color is great and it definitely has staying power. Usually my eyebrow pencil wears off throughout the day, but this stays on all day and night and can withstand an active day as well. It only takes a very small amount so it will last a long time. The brushes make application seamless. I love it!

This stuff works great! Stays on for a long time, colors in really good (I have next to no eyebrows at all) and looks real/natural.

I have sensitive skin and this last 3-4 days, no irritation. love it

The product has great color and is easy to apply.I had issues with the pump dispensing wayy too much product as you don't need much. I pump color on the surface of my compact mirror the use the brushes to paint my eyebrows on but once the tint is dry its almost impossible to remove unless you use NAIL POLISH Remover.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment