Thursday, June 27, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Twin Beards - Beard Growth Oil 3 oz Grow a Softer Fuller Beard Fast | Nourishes Skin | Castor, Argan & Tea Tree Oil

Twin Beards - Beard Growth Oil 3 oz Grow a Softer Fuller Beard Fast | Nourishes Skin | Castor, Argan & Tea Tree Oil

Got this for the hubby, who is insistent on keeping a longer, extremely full beard. Not my favorite, but it makes him happy. It gets super dry and itchy and this beard oil has worked wonders. It also makes his beard smoother and much more manageable, not to mention he smells fantastic! Great product. Will continue to order as long as hubs refuses to shave! :)

Plentiful sized bottle, smells good, feels cool on the skin.. Review after a few weeks, has helped keep my face moisturized in the winter mountain climate. Have noticed some accelerated growt where terminal hair is growing, but the stubborn spots have yet to grow out, blaming it on genetics at this point.
Will order another bottle!

Decent light tea tree scent. Leaves skin a little oily but moisturized. Not sure if working for thicker beard.

It smells great and keeps my beard soft. Kind of a minty woodsy scent. It seems to be a light oil so doesn’t do much for shaping, but don’t think it’s advertised to do so. I haven’t noticed any new growth, but I do feel I need to trim a little more often. Will buy again.

I bought this for my husband and within a week we both noticed his beard looks healthier and longer. This product smells amazing too! I've been using a small amount on my dead ends and I've gotten so many compliments on how healthy and beautiful my hair looks. WE LOVE THIS OIL!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • At Twin Beards, It is our mission to help men grow full, healthy & soft beards. We know that can be a challenge for most of us! After months of research we cracked the code to growing the beard you always wanted! At Twin Beards, we incorporate a healthy dose of castor oil into our Tea Tree Growth Beard Oil. Castor oil contains a key amino acid - Ricinoleic Acid. When rubbed into the pores of the skin, castor oil can restore hair in dead hair follicles as well as protect existing hair follicles
  • Unlike other Beard Growth Oils, Twin Beards Beard Growth Oil is enriched with Argan Oil. This oil is packed with Vitamin A & Vitamin E. Two essential oils that moisturize & condition your skin while keeping your beard soft and under control.
  • The combination of Argan Oil & Castor Oil in Twin Beards Beard Growth Oil will grow a thicker fuller beard faster. Rapid beard growth means less beard itch, less beardruff, less beard cactus. With a hint of Tea Tree, Twin Beards Beard Growth Oil gets you in the game. Ask your lady, she knows.
  • At Twin Beards, we take a stand. Before popping a pill to grow your beard, try our Beard Growth Oil. Why risk any possible side effects of a pill when you can use all natural ingredients on your beard and skin! Join the Revolution & supercharge your beard growth!
  • At Twin Beards, $12.99 gets you a 3 oz bottle of beard growth oil which is a better price than what other beard oil companies charge for much less product! Pair our acclaimed 3 oz Twin Beards Beard Growth Oil with our 100% Boar Bristle Beard Brush and matching travel tin Or our Sandalwood Beard Comb with PU leather slip case. These two beard kits make perfect gifts for your dad or boyfriend. At Twin Beards - Honesty, Integrity & Impact! Make our mantra yours!

Description

For best results, massage a penny-sized portion into the skin and hair follicles twice daily. You should see a noticeably thicker beard in one month. If you are not fully satisfied, please contact Twin Beards, as our Beard Growth Oil is 100% guaranteed to give you a thicker beard in one month or your money back! At Twin Beards, whether you are just starting to grow a beard or an experienced beardsman, we offer the finest quality in Sandalwood Beard Oil & Sandalwood Beard Balm. Pair that with our newly released Beard Brush and Beard Comb and you can find a product that is building. We are calling all beard aficionados to join us. Grow with us. I mean your beard. Just grow that bear! Let us grow it with you! Twin Beards - Honesty Integrity Impact! Make our mantra yours!



Ok

I have been using this product for over a week and I can see the results, I recently trimmed my beard and by using this product I noticed it grew back pretty fast.

The stuff works great. I used it for a hairy face and now I have a really hairy face! No mo unhairy patch for me! Go me and my face hair!

I like a little oily but it gets the job done

Great for growth

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment