Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Tool Structure Large Double Dip Pik

Tool Structure Large Double Dip Pik

I bought one exactly like this over 20 years ago. I've been searching for another for a handful of years now, and keep finding the really flimsy type. I was so excited when this arrived and other than the color it is identical to my original one! Very sturdy, nice width between prongs, really helps with my very tangly hair.

I use this pick in the shower to untangle my hair, which is shoulder length, and it works great, especially after I just put conditioner in it. I feel like it does minimal damage to my hair without ripping it, unlike most other brushes and combs. It's also great to part the hair with.

extremely sturdy hair pick, unlike the crap sold in stores. very happy with this

Sturdy and no sharp ends. Exactly what I was expecting.

good pick--but way too pricey


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Comfortable handle for greater control
  • Wide-spaced teeth add volume
  • Rounded tips protect scalp

Description

The Tool Structure Double Dip Pik lifts, teases and backcombs.



Very well made. The teeth glides nicely over the scalp, doesn't scratch it. I use it to give my long curly hair some volume at the roots. I also use it to massage and stimulate my scalp and boy does it feel good.

The prongs are good size to detangle my hair with ease. The pik itself is sturdy so it won't break easily. It also holds my hair well if I'm trying to blow-dry it straight. Overall satisfied with the purchase - I like the blue color!

This is the only pick I use. I have long curly hair and this tool does not pull my hair out.

Pretty color, sturdy and does what it's supposed to do.

I’ve used this style for years. It’s a smooth no pull hair pick. Sturdy. Not too big. Not too small.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment