Monday, June 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess Oil Infused Conditioner for Unisex, 25.36 Ounce

TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess Oil Infused Conditioner for Unisex, 25.36 Ounce

I like the oil infusion, the conditioner itself is not real thick like I am used to but it was nice. I normally use Biolage Hydrasource conditioning balm which is a thicker product. This one seemed to condition nicely but I am still on the first bottle, so not sure how it will be in long term use. I will report back at a later date.

I love it , beautiful scent ~ Smells something like crem brûlée
And a Carmel candy . I am also going to purchase
The shampoo and leave in spay,maybe even the mask !
Definitely recommend this ~if you love your bakery scents !

Smells of pumpkin spice which is lovely. Wasn't a superior product for color treated hair but I would purchase this again in the future.

It’s hard to find this locally. So I like that it can ship to me

I love this this conditioner


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains water-repelling agents, nourishing oils and vitamins
  • Helps repair structural damage while hydrating and conditioning hair
  • Hair appears softer and shinier with brilliant color

Description

An oil infused conditioner for color treated hairContains water-repelling agents nourishing oils & vitaminsHelps repair structural damage while hydrating & conditioning hairHair appears softer & shinier with brilliant color



My hair stylist uses this and highly recommends both the shampoo and conditioner.

we love this product....smells yummy!

I love this product from the way my hair feels after using it.... to the addictively warm way it smells. My favorite shampoo, EVER

Smells incredible! Great for long color treated hair. Detangles well and doesn't weight it down.

This stuff smells AMAZING, kinda like pecan pie. My hair is so soft after using it and I absolutely love it. I only give 4 stars because it took over a week after ordering it before it was even shipped which was slightly annoying, but worth it because the product is great.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment