Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Tico* Shave Oil

Tico* Shave Oil

This stuff is a little strong, I'm usually mixing it with olive oil, and one squirt alone wouldn't be enough for me, but it's organic, and the blend is good. It's thee only commercial shaving lubricant I ever buy.

Very nice product clean smell and smooth shave

The ingredients aren’t even the best part of this shave oil. You literally only need one pump of this oil to shave. Although you may feel the need to pump more than once ... you don’t need to.

Awesome shaving oil!!

A lot of these reviews are also on the website, so I was skeptical about ordering the product. Nevertheless, I decided to give it a try. Well, it's amazing and I highly recommend it! It is a rather thick oil like another reviewer mentioned, but it leaves your skin extremely smooth. Two cons I have with using this product are that it is so thick that it clogs my razor, so I'm considering switching to 4 blades, and I need two pumps instead of one..so I don't know about this product lasting for the claimed "125+ shaves". Maybe half of that for me. But I am using Tico to shave my legs & bikini line.

Other than those two things, it's a great product! No itchiness or irritation afterwards!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pre-Shave + Shave Oil + After Shave + Moisturizer.
  • TSA Travel-Friendly Bottle.
  • Single Bottle Provides 125+ Shaves.
  • USDA Certified Organic Ingredients.
  • Closer, Smoother Shave With Less Pain & Irritation.

Description



This stuff is so great...used Shave Secret for 10 years and this is even better. Worth the price x 100.

I waited so long for this to come back on the market! Great product - clean smooth shave that is not overly-oily. Skin feels great after shaving as well!

It's awesome! So much better of a shave than normal cream.

This is an amazing product!!

This stuff is MONEY! Never going back to shaving cream again. Using this product with a single blade safety razor is the way to go. No nicks. No razor burn. No ingrown hairs. No breakouts. Super close shave. TICO*... my face thanks you!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment