Thursday, June 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

REMAY Glide & Shave - Shave Gel Bar Twin Pack (2 Pack)

REMAY Glide & Shave - Shave Gel Bar Twin Pack (2 Pack)

I waited to write a review on this, so I could write a helpful review. I'll admit, at first, I wasn't impressed. It seemed to take just as long as using regular shaving cream. But, as I used it more often, my thoughts changed.

First of all, a little about me. I'm a 50 year old female undergoing chemo treatment. My hair did not fall out completely. It came out in small clumps. What didn't fall out, broke down by the roots. It continues to grow in, but in spots, and it's very brittle. So I shave every 1-3 days. The first time I tried this, I had probably 5-7 days growth, so it didn't work all that great. After I started maintaining it, it worked great.
I have small bumps on the head...almost like big pimples. Everytime I shaved with shaving cream, I would ALWAYS catch one of these bumps and make them bleed. That does not happen with the Remay Gel. It seems to make my razor *glide* over my head and these bumps don't catch! Also, with proper maintence, it really does cut my shaving time.

Now...I've seen a lot of people complain that this doesn't last very long. Guess what, people? This is GEL. Gel dissolves in water. So if you leave this open in the shower, it WILL dissolve!! So, I get a little section gelled and I start shaving that, rinsing my razor often. Then I continue, a little section at a time until it's completed. I ALWAYS cap it between each little section. Once I'm done, I will take the little bit of water and gel that is at the bottom of the egg, and I pour it over my head, working it into the skin, so no other water is in the bottom of the egg. I don't rinse it as it makes a good after shave conditioner.

I alternate eggs with each shower. I have been using both eggs for well over 2 months, and each one still has about half left.

The only concern that I have is that I have found that it burns my eyes if any of the gel runs into my eyes, so I keep a wet wash cloth handy to wipe it away from my eyes. Now, I have bad eyes, with surgeries on both of them, so that may be why it burns my eyes -- it may not happen to you. For this reason alone, I am giving it four stars. I paid full price for this item and my review is based on my honest thoughts. I hope you find my review helpful and will give me credit if you do.

I am a big fan of this shave bar. I purchased this item two months ago and still have a little left of my first bar, so I would say 21/2-3 months per bar. I have noticed a much closer shave as well as less irritation on the skin, I can actually go longer between shaves. Will continue to use this product!

These are amazing. My wife wanted it because she always gets shave bumps with any other product and thought the slimy stuff on razors wears out too quick. With these she has no issues at all. They last a long time too. She finally convinced be to try it when I couldn't find my Dr Carver shave butter. I have to admit I was very skeptical, but the stuff is amazing. If anything, it was almost too slick. My razor wanted to glide over top of the stuff without a little more pressure than normal. In the end, my face was smooth with no irritation and I didn't need to use any form of after shave product. Will buy more

This product is amazing!!
When I shaved my bikini line id always have that uncomfortable itch or rash. With this product I have no issues with that uncomfortable itch or rash nor those nasty bumps.

So this was originally marketed for women to use on their legs. But in my opinion, this thing is a must for guys with beards! It makes it so easy for me to keep my neckline shaved and clean, while my beard continues to look great. It leaves and invisible film over the area it is rubbed. Therefore making it clear to see where to start shaving my neckline, where shaving cream typically covers the area and can make it a guessing game.

It also cuts my shaving time in half. I don’t mind shaving every day now. Cleanup
Is also obsolete with this thing.

Ladies, if you sick of cleaning up after his shaving mess, get him one of these! You’ll thank me later. Excellent product! Wish I thought of it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ultra sensitive shave gel for Legs - Underarms - Bikini zone - Head and Face. for Legs - Underarms - Bikini zone - Head and Face
  • All you need is REMAY and a razor to quickly shave in-or-out of the shower with no mess. Shower safe
  • 3-in-1 shave gel + Coconut oil moisturizer & tea tree oil cleanser. Made in North America. TSA safe
  • Lasts for many shaves - Each gel bar lasts for 30 or more shaves. Creates a soap free micro barrier
  • Prevents nicks, bumps and razor burn - Save money over buying those expensive razor refills

Description

A revolutionary shave gel that warms with the temperature of water and lifts your hairs for an ultra comfortable and close shave.

Simply remove the lid, wet the gel and glide the bar over your skin. Then, use any razor to shave. Rinse or pat dry for added moisture.

  • No need to apply an after moisturizer.
  • Developed to work for both men and women from head to toe.

Don't use shave cream, shave gel bars are designed to leave your skin feeling ultra soft and moisturized by protecting your skin with a gentle, clear lubricating micro barrier that works with any razor.

Make shaving a breeze, simply swirl the gel onto your skin for a wonderfully smooth shave. Save money by making your razors glide like new for longer. Preserved naturally with tea-tree oil. Moisturizes with Coconut oil – TSA Travel safe and shower safe - Paraben free and Sulfate free.

Unlike shave soap or body wash, shave gel bars are 90 percent soap free. Soaps are designed to remove oils from the skin, whereas REMAY shave gel bars help add natural plant oils back onto the skin. It's no wonder they are so moisturizing.

Men especially enjoy shave gel bars because the clear gel allows them to see where they are shaving (around sideburns, facial sculpting). Quick Tip: Rub your gel bar on a shower mirror to prevent fogging.

Every aspect of the product was carefully designed in order to provide the best user experience. For example, the applicator is well balanced and designed to stand in multiple positions for easy storage by the sink or in the shower. The removable water proof plastic lid protects the gel when not in use, and the gel is designed to repel water so that it does not become gooey under normal use.



Bought this for my husband. He shaves every day. I handed it to him through the shower curtain and told him to try it when he shaves. A few minutes later I heard him say, "I love it! It's so much better than shaving cream." I'm planning to buy more for other family members and try it on my legs as well.

Love this remay shave bar. Makes shaving so much easier and protects better against cuts. I wouldn't say it's moisturizing though and appears only will last a month or little longer. The key is to make sure legs are wet then use the bar and shave...otherwise will run into razor burn and won't get the best shave.

The gel bar is so convenient and quick. I have been using a Shave Butter that I am very satisfied with and wanted the quick convenience of that by using these gel bars. If you have a tough beard like mine, you WILL feel a razor pull regardless of how new the razor is. By following the basic rules of shaving, to soften your beard, the gel will work better, but it is not as good as the shave butter that I have been using. I will continue to use the product, but the comfort level will be much better if you routinely shave after your shower when your beard is the softest.

Love, love, love these! I will never, ever, ever go back to shave gel, creme, soap, lotion, conditioner etc. Sold for life. I like to shave my legs while standing in the bathroom with my foot up on the toilet since it's much easier on for my back pain and this product not only makes it an option but makes it super easy and neat and clean by using just a tiny bit of water to moisten the shave bar. Leaves my legs super smooth too.

I saw a review for this product and thought I would give it a try. Regular shaving cream didn't have a lot of moisturizer and would give me dry with razor burn. I have tried everything.......I just have to say "I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!" Easy to use, easy to see where I'm shaving, and helps with razor burn! Awesome product!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment