Thursday, June 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Raw Kokum Butter 8 oz. 100% Pure Natural Cold Pressed (HDPE Food Grade Jar)

Raw Kokum Butter 8 oz. 100% Pure Natural Cold Pressed (HDPE Food Grade Jar)

Just as advertised. I used for homemade body butter. I does have a very high melting point (be patient--it WILL eventually melt) & is very hard to cut. Fortunately Plant Guru has taken care of the cutting---it arrives in a resealable container already cut in little pieces. I used with 5 other products and do think that the kokum butter makes a difference in adding moisture. I would buy again.

Very high quality butter. Worked great in a homemade hair butter that I made. I couldn't find this butter anywhere around town and I was able to get in in two days with Prime, which is awesome.

Great

The first time I bought kokum, it was really difficult to get out of the contained - it drove me crazy. But the Plant Guru is nicely in chunks that are a snap to retrieve!

Odd butter, but I love it. After reading what it's good for, I am planning on using it more.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Plant Guru Kokum Butter (HDPE Food Grade Jar)
  • May prevent drying out of the skin and development of wrinkles and reduces degeneration of skin cells / It reduces skin inflammation and helps in curing several skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
  • Keep the skin moist and wrinkle free. / Premium High quality Kokum Butter By Plant Guru
  • Has the ability to soften skin and heal ulcerations of lips, hands and soles of feet. Helps reduce degeneration of the skin cells Restores skin elasticity
  • Usage Rate: 1-100

Description

Kokum Butter comes from the seeds of the Garcinia indicia tree indigenous to India. Often underrated, Kokum Butter is a firm, cream-coloured and stable vegetable butter, which exhibits a typical oily scent. 

It offers excellent emollient properties to assist with skin health. It is quickly absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy feel and is often used as a substitute for Cocoa Butter due to its uniform triglyceride composition.



Great on my skin.

Really enjoy this product in my DIY hair butters

Loved this product for making my own lotion

I love the kokum butter, am planning in ordering a variety of your differet butters in the future!! Thank - you

Perfect

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment