Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Profile ACTION Rehydrating Cleanser - for Men, Deep Clean Facial Hydrating Men's Face Wash with Aloe Vera (5 fl oz.)

Profile ACTION Rehydrating Cleanser - for Men, Deep Clean Facial Hydrating Men's Face Wash with Aloe Vera (5 fl oz.)

My wife ordered this for me, I've been using it for about a week. It has a nice texture, decent smell (nothing too harsh) but feels very effective in cleaning my face, especially for my beard. Recommends using it in the shower, and I agree, its good for a nice face scrub. I'm happy with it.

Really like this cleanser, I've used a bunch of top brands out there and this one doesn't leave a film.

I liked everything about this amazing product it does a great job on your face and smells awesome .

Just got this recently, but I have to say I haven’t found a men’s facial skin product I like and that I feel genuinely helps. This product does and i’d recommend it to anyone reading this review.

From what i can tell, it does what it claims to do


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MADE ESPECIALLY FOR MEN - Men's skin is 20% oilier than women's skin, with bigger pores, smaller oil glands and more perspiration. ACTION Rehydrating Cleanser was made with this in mind. A men's face wash needs more active ingredients to remove deep down dirt, oil and bacteria for clean and clear skin.
  • POWERFUL YET GENTLE - The best balance. Penetrates deep into pores to remove impurities, while being gentle enough for all skin types. Removes excess oil and prevents acne, while also helping to soothe all irritation: chemical, mechanical or environmental.
  • INSTANT HYDRATION BENEFITS - Cleansing your face is the first step to looking and feeling your best. Unlike most cleansers that leave your skin feeling dry, tight and uncomfortable, ACTION Rehydrating Cleanser refreshes and quenches your skin with "Moisture Magnets" a skin-identical carbohydrate complex that provides deep hydration for up to 72 hours, transforming stressed-out skin to healthy, soft, supple and rejuvenated condition.
  • NOURISHING AND ANTI AGING KEY INGREDIENTS - Contains Aloe that is Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Microbial, Ultra-Hydrating and helps improve skin's elasticity,
  • SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - Profile ACTION is gentle enough even for sensitive skin. Use twice daily, morning and night.

Description

ACTION Rehydrating Cleanser

A moisturizing, stimulating and nourishing first step to looking and feeling your best.

Men’s skin is 20% oilier than women’s skin, with bigger pores, smaller oil glands and more perspiration.

ACTION Rehydrating Cleanser is specially formulated to naturally deep clean dirt, sweat and oil from pores and enrich the skin with vitamins and nutrients that most other cleansers strip away.



Outstanding performance. Outstanding scent. Far exceeded all expectations.

👍 good product

UPDATE: Contacted the Profile support and they responded very quickly and are sending me replacements free of charge. Changed rating to 5/5

I have bought this cleanser in the past and it worked great so when I saw the sale on the Profile website I ordered 2. On both the seals were partially removed and the contents inside were a light brown soapy liquid. Nothing at all like my previous bottle which is a clear gel like substance. I guess i know why they were on such a steep sale. When my current supply runs out I will probably give them another chance considering I'm only out $30.

I've been trying to help my husband step up his facial regimen by purchasing some great quality products. I have to admit I was originally drawn to Profile because of the celebrity name, and the sleek packaging didn't hurt either. My husband has been using it for a week now, and has been really happy with how fresh and clean he feels post-wash. I love the smell as well! Overall I think it's a product we'll purchase again and I'm probably going to order the sunscreen as well!

I love this cleanser! A little goes a long way. Great smell!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment