Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Pre-Shave Oil by Mountaineer Brand | Reduce Nicks and Irritation for Close Shaving | 2-ounce (Tea Tree)

Pre-Shave Oil by Mountaineer Brand | Reduce Nicks and Irritation for Close Shaving | 2-ounce (Tea Tree)

OMG this is the best oil in the world. It causes a SMOOTH SHAVE without razor burn and it just feels and smells so good. I will never shave without this ever again. But again we all have different types of skin so what will work with some will not work for others. I have found that when using this and shaving Gel also use plenty of water on the Razor blades don't shake it off, the wetter the face while shaving helps people that suffer from BUMPS razor BUMPS and have bad skin. I always could never shave with out tearing up my face and have acne in my younger years was NOT FUN and I hated shaving, finally I learned to shave in the shower. After I have showered VIP to have a CLEAN HOT WASHED FACE with a STEAM TOWEL for a min. or two. Then you can apply this nice shave oil and then lather up your gel shaving gel really good and make sure you use a warm or hot glass of water to keep the razor blade in while lathering up. This was the trick to a clean healthy looking skin. I do not shake the water off the razor blade I let it go with the blade as I shave. AGAIN every one has different skin.

It's not as great as a similar organic oil I purchased before. Actually, it's not even very oily at all. It's quite thin and smells a bit like motor oil mixed with some kind of minty/leafy smell. Not extremely unpleasant, but you'll want to cover it up with some aftershave/cologne/etc.

Also, the cap would have been better with a spray/push nozzle instead of pouring it into your hand. I feel like a lot of this product is being wasted on my hand which is immediately washed off.

I bought this oil just to try it. It is very oily and stays put. If you need a pre-shave oil (they say every shave is better with one), try this oil. It is a thicker oil - it doesn't run, so you don't have to use a lot. It does improve shaving with no razor burn at all.

This is only the second shave oil I've tried, I have used American Crew for about a year but wanted to try something new. I instantly got an easier smoother shave. It is very thin and kind of bubbles off the skin but works well. It doesn't smell as good as my other stuff and I'm not convinced it contains tea tree oil but really like it regardless.

This product saves my face and lengthens the life of my razor!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SMOOTHS AND MOISTENS SKIN -- Provides a Smooth, Comfortable Shave/Reduces Razor Nicks and Skin Irritation
  • HANDMADE in West Virginia with 100% Natural Oils and Essential Oils
  • ALOE AND TEA TREE -- Made with Tea Tree Oil for its Natural Antiseptic Qualities and Aloe Vera to Soothe
  • 2 oz Dropper Cap Dispenser Bottle
  • 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS -- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Scented Essential Oils.

Description

Handmade in West Virginia with 100% natural oils and essential oils, this pre-shave oil also contains tea tree oil, which provides natural antiseptic qualities and aloe vera to soothe. To use, just wet area to be shaved with warm water. Rub a small amount in the palm of your hand and massage in to the skin of the area to be shaved. Proceed with your normal shaving routine. You'll have the smoothest, most comfortable shave you've ever had. This pre-shave oil works by making your skin moist and supple, causing the razor to conform to and glide across your skin.



Great product, this is the best Pre-shave item I have used! It is clearly all natural as stated and really softened my beard for a great shave with little to no irritation. I was impressed by the amount of tea tree oil used in this item. If you want an alternative to harsh “store brands” I highly recommend trying this product. Mountaineer Brand items are the real deal, great value and they truly work.

I love this stuff! I use a safety razor but don't use high dollar shaving creme. The addition of this oil has made shaving all that more enjoyable, reduced cuts by 75% and I just love the smell and feel of this oil on my skin. Not to mention the bottle looks kinda badass next to my safety razor and Clubman aftershave. If I has some legit shaving creme to my kit, Ill probably never cut myself again. I have to reemphasize how good this feels on my skin and smells. It works way better than expected.

Have shaved a couple of times since purchase, and have greatly appreciated the viscosity and application of the product. It is not as thick as Art of Shaving's pre-shave (which left a residue on my hands even after washing) and smells better, in my opinion.

Really liked the results - smooth shave and less irritation than I've experienced with others.

Highly recommend and I will be purchasing again.

Item works very well and has a pleasant fragrance.

I have shaved with and without this product since purchasing it and I do have to say that there does seem to be less razor burn when I use it. Overall the product has worked well for me. I enjoy the smell too.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment