Saturday, June 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Panasonic ER224S All-in-One Hair Clipper and Beard Wet/Dry Trimmer

Panasonic ER224S All-in-One Hair Clipper and Beard Wet/Dry Trimmer

first of all, I have to tell you that I paid only $4.13 for this product. I don't know how I got this deal, but this product is definitely better than other clippers I bought over $50. It has precise length selection , easily adjustable. It can be used in shower, and can be washed after use. It has pretty long battery use time, I only charge like once a month, and I use it for short of time almost everyday.

I primarily use this for beard and mustache trimming with occasional touch up on my side. You may use this for hair trimming,but I never had good results with battery operated, low end trimmers for hair trimming, unless your hair is already trimmer to certain length.

I definitely recommend this product, especially if it is under $25.

Simple. Cheap. Does the job.

I got this for an amazing price on Amazon and it works great. The motor sounds like it is running at a low rpm but the blades are super sharp and it cuts my hear with ease. I love the adjustable brush on it, the only con is you need to pull it off and dump out the hair while doing a larger cut or it clogs up. The brush is a little difficult to pull off and to put back on but nothing too bad.

Very nice clipper!

Love it.

These clippers are really great. They are not for heavy duty jobs shaving the head of a long haired head or beard, but for short hair trims or beards this is perfect. The price is good. This is the first pair I've had with no cords and my goodness it is so much better. I definitely recommend these. The cordless feature makes kids haircuts so much faster and hassle free.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • All-In-One hair, beard & body trimmer for wet / dry shaving and fully immersible in water
  • Cordless operation of 40 minutes on a 8 hour charge
  • Quick adjust dial with 14 length settings (0.04 To 0.79 Inches), pop-up trimmer expertly shapes facial hair
  • Precision-Cut stainless steel, fast action blades are hypo-allergenic
  • Includes ac recharger, oil, cleaning brush, replacement blade wer9605p

Description

The new all-in-one cordless hair/beard trimmer from Panasonic handles all your grooming needs, from beards to children's haircuts, without any cumbersome attachments. Shape your beard, moustache, or sideburns with just a turn of the quick adjust dial. There are an amazing 14 length settings for any style of hair. Stainless steel, fast-action blades cut your hair smoothly and cleanly, giving you the perfect trim at just the right length. With technology that tailor-fits each cut to your preference, the Panasonic hair/beard trimmer is a natural match for you and your family. The trimmer is fully immersible in water. So after cutting even the thickest hair, all you have to do is easily rinse it clean under the tap.



it's a little touch to get in and trim right below my nose because of the size of the trimmer but other than that it's great.

Excellent..love them nothing to complain about. Worth for the price!

Love it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment