Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Old Spice Hair Styling Swagger Gel for Men, 6.7 FL OZ

Old Spice Hair Styling Swagger Gel for Men, 6.7 FL OZ

This product is very good for the price range, and definitely worth it, although it works better with dry hair than with wet hair. I like it especially because it's subtle. It does a great job of keeping the hair in place and without looking shiny, which is expected from a good putty.

I have a large beard and just tried out this kit. Worked great. I have always put oil on before balm and that is what I did with this kit. I left the conditioner in as well. The scent is nice. It’s a very clean smell. Hold is nice and keeps the fly aways at bay. Shampoo lathers up well. The oil has a high shine if that’s your thing.

I found this paste not too long ago in the store and immediately loved how it worked - it doesn't leave the hair as sticky as some of the pastes.. I went back to get more, but they ran out, so I found these on-line and purchased. them. I hope that this isn't being discontinued, because I finally found one I like!

Great product

This works great if you have short to medium length hair, and you want to have a messy casual look with a medium hold. Its not super hard and stiff where your hair wont move. It will keep your hair in place and gives it a natural movements.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Old Spice Men's Swagger Gel helps tame and shape your hair
  • This hair gel provides high hold and moderate shine
  • Gives every hair type or cut a sharp, spiked up look
  • Achieve your hair's true desire and give your style more man style with Old Spice Swagger Gel.
  • Look your best and smell fresh with Old Spice Men's 2in1 shampoo and conditioner, body wash and deodorant

Description

Have you ever been handed an instrument you've never seen before and used it to spontaneously compose a hit album? Did you then put the money you made from that album into a non-profit that taught wild animals how to rock? If so, you may be ready for Old Spice Swagger Gel for Men's Hair. Just rub a small amount on your hands and work through damp or dry hair for styling that gives you that rock star spiked up look.



I got this for my daughters boyfriend for Christmas and he LOVES it! It smells incredible. Worth the $.

Awesome kit, step by step beard improvement, look good feel good, old spice

Great stuff

My husband loves this hair product! It smells great, holds all day without looking stiff, and is cheaper than most hair products out there!

This kit is unbelievable. Changed the texture of my beard completely in days, and for the amounts you get of each product it’s a steal. I’ve had all the handcrafted products, I’m sticking with old spice.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment