Saturday, June 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Majestic Pure Sweet Almond Oil, Super Triple A Grade Quality, 100% Pure and Natural from Spain, Cold Pressed, 16 fl oz.

Majestic Pure Sweet Almond Oil, Super Triple A Grade Quality, 100% Pure and Natural from Spain, Cold Pressed, 16 fl oz.

I admit, I had no idea what sweet almond oil is or what it was used for. After some research, I discovered that sweet almond oil is popularly used for skin and hair care. Lately, I've really been into natural hair and skin care items. So, when I ran across this product I had to give it a try.

This product is 100% pure and natural and of therapeutic grade and comes in a HUGE 16oz bottle. It is cold pressed almond oil from Spain. It has a light fragrance to it that you can barely notice so it can be relaxing and not very overpowering to your senses. The texture of the oil reminds me of an olive oil. It's pretty smooth and not sticky at all. Because this type of oil is great for moisturizing your skin and hair that is exactly what I used it for. I decided to try it on my kids skin. I have a brand new one year old and a 4 year old in which this oil was perfect to moisturize their skin. Both of their skin is already soft so this oil was easily absorbed and made them feel like butter.

I also decided to give this a try on my daughters scalp. Her scalp is usually very dry and this oil has helped tons without leaving her hair too greasy. However, if you do use this oil for the hair I advise to use very little so that it won't leave your hair too greasy. Lastly, I tested this oil out on my boyfriend's staph infection scar. He says that this oil has helped tremendously with itching. I can't wait to experiment with him and use it as a massage oil.

I haven't tried to make my own products yet but I can see that this oil would be a great addition to home made hair and skin products. I would absolutely recommend this oil to anyone who is interested in that.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review so that you can make an informed purchasing decision.

I could not wait to receive this oil. As soon as I got in my apartment I poured half. Into a mason jar & added dried rosemary, & some other oils to infuse, I make my own oils for deep treatments on my natural hair, I also used some on my damp skin when I shower. I love the feel on my skin, it's not greasy nor overwhelming, it has a very soft scent, which I love... I would definitely purchase another. ... good moisturising oil.. !!!

with thinning hair I was quite concerned.
since using almond oil on my scalp and hair for 15 minutes before shampooing, my hair has stopped falling out. it glows with highlights after the shampoo
I am so happy with the results that many of my friends are going to try this wonderful product.
thank you

Love it πŸ’―πŸ‘ŒπŸ½it's very Natural good moisturizer pure!

Love my sweet almond oil. The pump makes it easy to work with. It came in quickly when ordered also.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Majestic Pure Sweet Almond Oil is a premium quality super triple A grade (peroxide value 0.2mEq O2/kg and Acid value 0.05); pure and natural sweet Spanish almond oil - cold pressed, therapeutic grade, packaged in USA.
  • Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to nourish and hydrate skin
  • SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
  • Sweet almond oil also has high levels of protein, which makes it a prime ointment for your protein-rich hair.
  • Majestic Pure Sweet Almond Oil is cruelty free and not tested on animals

Description

Your hair and scalp will yell, "gracias!" when it takes hold of our amazing Spanish Almond Regrowth Oil!

Imported directly from Spain, this sweet, soothing oil will have you saying, "adios" once and for all to thinning hair. By applying just twice a day as directed, you'll start falling in true amor after seeing results within the first month. It's recommended to use continuously for 90 days for best result. Almond oil had been used extensively for its health benefits and as a beauty aid. Very popular in Southeast Asia and in the Mediterranean region where the almond tree was first domesticated, the almond kernels and the nutty oil extracted from them were credited with promoting skin health. Rich in vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, besides a number of other minerals and vitamins, makes almond oil excellent for skin, hair and nails.

Makes skin healthier
Helps reduce dark circles
Delays signs of aging
Reduces impurities and dead skin cells
Helps with psoriasis and eczema
Reduces tan substitutes for hand and foot cream
An ideal makeup remover
Helps chapped lips
Fights wrinkles and fine lines

Hair Benefits
Institutes long and healthy hair
Helps reduce split ends
Can substitute shine enhancers and leave-in conditioners
Reduces scalp inflammations

Majestic pure sweet almond oil is highest grade cold pressed and pure and natural from Spain. Our oils are by far the most effective on the market.

Click the button at the top of this page to buy with confidence.



I have a problem with itchy skin. This is the best thing I have found for that. I will definitely continue using it and will be recommending it to my friends. Great product!

Great product. Mixed it with organic sugar and lemon essential oil to make a hand scrub. Very nice!

Awesome product. Just wished it came in a bigger bottle for the same price. I'm going to purchase more in the near future

Really nice oil for massage. It's lighter than EVOO and doesn't leave a very greasy feel. No smell I can really detect...maybe a slight sweetness.

Great moisturizing oil; however it's odorless and didn't have that sweet almond oil scent I was hoping for. I add a few drops of essential oil to scent it. Skin feels great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment