Sunday, June 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Kent R18T- Men's Fine Toothed with Thumb Grip Medium 150mm/5.51" Handmade Pocket Comb

Kent R18T- Men's Fine Toothed with Thumb Grip Medium 150mm/5.51

I don't write many reviews, but this comb deserves one....I love testing out two or three versions of a product to find the best one that suits my needs and tastes, as was the case with this comb. I thought, ok, it's a comb, right? How different can it be? But with this Kent comb, I was proven wrong, it really is different, like stepping into luxury and comfort.

I love how smoothly the polished teeth of the comb flow through my hair now, no catches or pulls, just smooth as silk. In also love the handle at the bottom, a lovely touch of class on an otherwise common product, and just feels right when you hold it.

I'll be sure to purchase more Kent combs for friends and family because at these amazingly affordable prices it's like giving away a little piece of perfection to my friends for very little money.

Great job Kent!

Have purchased several styles of the Kent pocket combs and this one is one of my favorites. The short handle is long enough to get a good grip even when wet and it combs very well. Carry it in your shirt pocket. If your pocket is not very deep, only a small amount of the handle will show and not the "comb" itself. It is roughly five and a half inches total length with the handle being two inches. Really like this one but remember it is a fine toothed comb. I don't know how it would work with a thick beard but great for fine or thinning hair.

I have several Kent combs, and this is probably my favorite of the fine tooth combs they make. The "handle" really helps in styling. I don't use it as a pocket comb but I keep it in the bathroom and prefer it over my Kent FOT.

So far this is the best comb I have purchased. It does not have sharp teeth so it doesn't dig into your scalp. However, it does seem to glide through your hair effortlessly. It spreads my hair out evenly. My hair is not real thick so I cannot tell you how it does with thick hair. Looks and feels like it is good quality and will last a long time.

I bought the Kent Barbie Doll comb(81T) first, felt silly using it. This one is is almost perfect, but I concur with several other reviewers that the length
of the teeth could be a bit longer(by about 1/8"-1/4").


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Kent R18T 5 1/2" 138mm The Handmade Pocket Comb Fine Toothed. Sawcut
  • Saw cut, and then hand polished and buffed to create soft rounded teeth that will not damage your hair or scalp
  • Handmade from cellulose acetate, a non-petroleum based plastic derived from plants that has been found to create less static in hair
  • Smooth teeth stimulate the natural oils inside the hair cuticles as your hair is combed, and it is this oil that encourages the cuticles on each hair to lie flat creating strong, healthy, shiny hair
  • Kent, Over 200 years of craftsmanship, experience & quality

Description

Kent R18T 5 1/2" 138 mmThe Handmade Pocket Comb Fine Toothed. Sawcut Kent Handmade Combs for Men and Women Range are of excellent quality. Kent hand sawn combs are cut from large sheets of cellulose acetate rather than moulded, producing a truly gentle comb whereas moulded combs often snag and damage the hair. This material is tactile, flexible and strong. They glide effortlessly through hair without scratching to damaging the hair or scalp. Kent combs have rounded teeth which ensure a smooth and comfortable action. The range includes designs for thick and fine hair, in varying sizes, for both men and women. Length: 13.8cm.



I have fine thin curly hair. this comb was purchased because of another review I read. It really gives hair a polished look. The comb captures the thin hairs as it glides through your hair giving your hair a fuller look. This is my second Kent comb. If you have thin hair make sure you buy the comb for thin hair. The price is more than a normal comb but it is worth every penny. Treat yourself!!!

My husband turned me on to Kent combs. I thought that a comb was a comb was a comb. I was wrong!! I bought this comb and love it and bought other Kent combs and love those as well, but only the handmade ones. They are gentle on my fine hair and even give it a fuller look.

Great for thin hair.

(fast shipping)

I have a big beard and use this daily in conjunction with a boars hair brush. It'll easily fits in a pocket. It's well made and I'll probably buy another. I use this to brush my beard oil in also, no issues.

Smooth. You can wake your scalp up, without scratching and irritating it. Fine product!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment