Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Holy Anointing Oil - Exodus 30:22-25 Specifications (Myrrh, Calamus, Cinnamon, Cassia, Olive Oil) (1oz)

Holy Anointing Oil - Exodus 30:22-25 Specifications (Myrrh, Calamus, Cinnamon, Cassia, Olive Oil) (1oz)

OH MY GOODNESS!! What a blessing!!! I am buying this Blessed Oil repeatedly for my home & also giving them away as gifts!! This OIL is beyond words!! The aroma is truly heavenly and I believe with all my heart it does what the scriptures have assigned it to do. My ministry of Healing is complete!! The Seller is an Angel from Above!!! I highly recommend that everyone should purchase Blessed Oil ONLY from HAO!! It IS the Authentic Formula The Most High Himself orchestrated!! Talk about having Heaven on Earth!!!!!!

At first I tried to quickly cancel my order because I saw this same photo on Etsy. This seller didn’t cancel my order but I’m very thankful he didn’t. He is on Etsy as well. His card will come with the oil you receive. Not a scam. Smells just the way it should. Came packaged very nicely. I don’t feel comfortable making my own so it’s very nice to be able to receive such a oil everyone should use in their life. Thank you very much.

I love this oil, I added it to my communion kit. It smells so good, and I love that it's made to the specifications laid out in the Bible. My only issue was the bottle was a little hard to get the oil out of. Sometimes I would have to shake it pretty hard to get just a few drops. So I poured it into a different bottle for easier use. But all in all this is a great purchase!

Wow, it spells amazing and it came packaged in a really nice package! I love the smell and thank God for the scriptures as well! God bless you!

Absolutely amazing. This is just what I have been looking for: made the way it should be according to Gods specifications.. The smell is awesome. I will definitely be ordering more as gifts and for my Church as well as letting all my Christian family and friends know where they can obtain it. Thank You.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • God has ONE FORMULA for Holy Anointing Oil. Unlike other so called "Holy Anointing Oils" out there, HAO Blessed Holy Anointing Oil is made to the exact specifications of God in Exodus 30:22-25 and contains ALL OILS specified in those verses.

Description

God has ONE FORMULA for Holy Anointing Oil. HAO Blessed (Holy Anointing Oil) is made with the finest quality oils and spices in the amounts specified by God in Exodus 30:22-25 - Myrrh - Cinnamon - Calamus - Cassia - Olive Oil Exodus 30:22-26, 31 (KJV) ✔ 22 Moreover the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, ✔ 23 Take thou also unto thee principal spices, of pure MYRRH five hundred shekels, and of sweet CINNAMON half so much, even two hundred and fifty shekels, and of sweet CALAMUS two hundred and fifty shekels, ✔ 24 And of CASSIA five hundred shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary, and of OIL OLIVE an hin: ✔ 25 And thou shalt make it an oil of HOLY OINTMENT, an ointment compound after the art of the apothecary: it shall be an HOLY ANOINTING OIL. ✔ 26 And thou shalt ANOINT THE TABERNACLE OF THE CONGREGATION therewith, and the ark of the testimony ✔ 31 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, This shall be an HOLY ANOINTING OIL UNTO ME throughout your generations. HAO Blessed (Holy Anointing Oil) comes in a reusable, cobalt glass bottle with Euro dropper and is beautifully packaged in a Kraft box with a Chiffon bow. HAO Blessed (Holy Anointing Oil) makes a GREAT gift!



Great smelling oil. Whether you need to anoint someone or just have a great smell for your diffuser this is the ticket. Smells great!

Smells good, about the only oil with the right ingredients without add-ons. A more sober packaging and labeling would be great for a religious intended use

Love this anointing oil I even use it on my beard I can say it’s been a blessing

Nice scent when shaken well

Destiny, attraction, humility and dedication and teaching.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment