Monday, June 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Hemp Seed Butter 8 oz. 100% Pure Raw Fresh Natural Cold Pressed. Skin Body and Hair Moisturizer, DIY Creams, Balms, Lotions, Soaps.

Hemp Seed Butter 8 oz. 100% Pure Raw Fresh Natural Cold Pressed. Skin Body and Hair Moisturizer, DIY Creams, Balms, Lotions, Soaps.

I never write out reviews. But I had to on this one! I’ve had skin problems for most of my life. Heriditary bumpy dry skin! I have been using hemp seed butter for a few days and my skin is already feeling and looking way better! It’s also doing wonders for taming my thick hair! Love this stuff!

What a wonderful cream my skin never look so plump and moist my friends notice a huge difference and your skin will thank you I really recommend this product to everyone that want to put moisture back on their skin and hemph oil or hemphseed will only complement this cream try it it works๐ŸŒฟAnd it's NATURAL ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I Love This Product! Soothing Excellent Moisturizer. Used On Skin, Face And Hair. A Little Greasy At First, But Eventually Absorbs. Will Order Again.

Product leaked out in sealed bag , about 1/4th. shipper should have secured the top with shrink tape. before placing in bag. Being shipped to Louisiana where the heat index is well over 100 degrees, in July August product had liquefied causing this problem. The product itself is great.

Love How smooth me skin is


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Rich in the globular proteins that are precursors to some of the most vital chemicals in the body
  • Supports healthy skin, hair, and nails

Description

Hemp Seed Butter is produced from the oil of one of the worlds most nutritious seeds, which is from the hemp plant (Cannabis sativa), containing all of the 21 known amino acids. 

Hemp seeds are made up of 24% protein, and contain the perfect balance of essential fatty acids

It is created by blending Hemp Seed Oil with hydrogenated vegetable oil to produce a buttery material that is exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids, and suitable for use in cosmetics and toiletries.



Very greasy. No difference the first week but have to say that my skin is less irritated or red. Also, not peeling off as it used to from ezcema and not itching or painful as it was.

Great purchase! Fan of Plant Guru products

Still trying to decide if it is what I wanted or not.

Still have some

I purchased this for a customer. She loves it!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment