Thursday, June 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Grandpa's Pine Tar Shampoo, 8 Fluid Ounce ( Packaging May Vary)

Grandpa's Pine Tar Shampoo, 8 Fluid Ounce ( Packaging May Vary)

My dermatologist has always recommended this for people with skin rashes and itchy skins and pine tar always work. After using it for a couple of days, you will notice the difference and itchiness will go away. A lot of pharmacies don't carry pine tar on their regular stock and if I have to order online, this brand is usually the one I pick. This must be the 5 or 6 bottles I have ordered so far.

I have eczema on my scalp and this shampoo is the only natural one that works for me. Other natural ones out there have nothing on grandpas. I would even compare it to medical grade without the side effects. I've tried medicated tropical prescribed which works but I don't want the side effects.

Of all the shampoos I've used throughout the years, nothing has been as pleasant as this one. It smells natural (because it is) and in a way that isn't fruity or flowery. My scalp has been much healthier with this shampoo and my hair retains its weight after use but still feels clean and fresh. Great product - will be using again and again.

I have had seborrhea since my teens. I use Grandpa's Pine Tar soap and conditioner 3 times a week and have since I discovered it. I intend to continue. Obviously, I am satisfied with the results.

I have been using this shampoo on my beard for over a year now. I did a lot of research prior to purchasing this product and many people recommended it for people who get the "itchy" beard. It works great.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Grandpa Brands Co.
  • - Pine Tar Shampoo
  • 8 ounces

Description

Grandpa's Pine Tar Shampoo, 8 Fluid Ounce



This shampoo works well for dandruff. You can also use the bar soap for less $, which works well with shorter hair. For longer hair the shampoo is easier to use.

this is the best stuff ever..... great smell and makes my hair nice....

Good product- love the smell

scratch be gone

smells a little funny but it gets the job done

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment