Thursday, June 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Evening Primrose Oil 4 oz Cold Pressed 100% Pure Natural Carrier - Skin, Face, Body and Hair Growth Moisturizer. Great For DYI Creams, Lotions and Lip balms.

Evening Primrose Oil 4 oz Cold Pressed 100% Pure Natural Carrier - Skin, Face, Body and Hair Growth Moisturizer. Great For DYI Creams, Lotions and Lip balms.

Works great on my sons eczema ( don't think the smell is as bad as other reviewers ). I use it with chamomile oil and almond oil for his skin and it is much better than steroid cream. I also use it on my skin at night,very moisturizing ( anti-aging benefits which I love .) would buy again.

This oil works great on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and use this in the winter months as a moisturizer. Not the best smelling, but helps with clear skin. I take the tablets, too.

I love adding this to my body butters it adds just the right amount of moisturizer to them, without causing any irritating side effects that comes with sensitive skin.

Great carrier oil for mixing my essential oil concoctions! The oil is light, smells pleasant, and absorbs quickly.

Love it!!!
My skin feels so soft and smooth. Will purchase again when I'm running low.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Botanical Name: Oenothera Biennis
  • Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
  • Plant Part: Seed
  • 100% Pure Evening Primrose Oil - Our Evening Primrose oil is cold pressed unscented, undiluted with no added ingredients. Tested for purity with every batch, food grade and safe for all skin types. BEST QUALITY: Rich in essential omega-6 fatty acid, High in GLA (gamma-linolenic acid - 10%), an essential fatty acid that is important for healthy skin. A fast absorbing, non greasy, natural oil that makes your skin feel wonderful and new again. HELPS REDUCE: Dry Skin, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Eczema and
  • Other Plant Guru Carrier Oils Available - Sweet Almond, Aloe Vera, Apricot, Argan, Avocado, Fractionated Coconut, Grapeseed, Hemp Seed, Jojoba, Olive, Rosehip, Sunflower.

Description

Botanical Name: Oenothera Biennis

Extraction Method: Cold Pressed

Plant Part: Seed

Evening Primrose Oil is cold pressed from the seed of the Olenothera biennis plant. It is fully refined, resulting in a flavorless oil with a bland odor and clear-honey color. Evening Primrose oil is widely used in the dietary supplement and cosmetic industries due to its naturally occurring levels of essential fatty acids. Evening Primrose Oil has been used in aromatherapy and natural skin care to aid many skin conditions including eczema. The shelf life of this carrier oil is relatively short. Users can expect a shelf life of 9 months-1 year under proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).



good stuff...

Good for dry skin on face

So nice to not have to break open the capsules.

Your product is great that's why I brought it cause it will make a fantastic addition to my face and body creme's when I get my other ingredients! So happy I found your product and that it was affordable!

I use this in combination with hemp seed oil, safflower oil, and castor oil when doing the oil cleansing method. I have sensitive, combination, and acne prone skin. My main problems being blackheads and whiteheads. The hemp seed oil, safflower oil, and evening primrose oil are high in linoleic acid which helps soften sebum in the pores and help unclog them. Evening primrose oil is also hydrating and helps promote cell regeneration. The antioxidants it contains helps reduce inflammation as well. Adding the evening primrose oil to my regimen has greatly helped in reducing the whiteheads and blackheads and has helped my face stay hydrated even after cleansing. My skin has been much smoother and it actually has a glow to it that wasn't there before. My combination skin as evened out as well with my dry patches gone and the oily spots getting under control. Since this oil can go rancid pretty easily and quickly, I poured some of it into an amber glass dropper bottle, and the rest I put in the freezer which helps prolong the life of the oil. I do this with the hemp seed oil and safflower oil as well. Evening primrose oil has now become a permanent asset to my skincare routine.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment