Friday, June 28, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Earth & Wood Essential Oil Blend 100% Pure, Best Therapeutic Grade - 10ml - Cedarwood, Gurjum, Patchouli, and Sandalwood

Earth & Wood Essential Oil Blend 100% Pure, Best Therapeutic Grade - 10ml - Cedarwood, Gurjum, Patchouli, and Sandalwood

I was so upset when Edens Garden changed their Earth and Wood blend. I get it for my husband all the time and he always gets compliments on how great he smells. Healing Solution’s Earth an Wood smells almost exactly like Edens Garden’s original blend! I gave four stars instead of five because it has an incense-smokey smell when first applied, but after sitting on skin for about 15 minutes or so it starts to smell much cleaner. I will be purchasing this from now on. :)

I bought this blend because I'm I'm a budget and needed cedarwood, sandalwood and patchouli for an oil cleansing blend I'm making for my face. The Gurjum was a bonus oil I hadn't heard of before but also aids in healing eczema.

I opened it up and smelled it expecting to be overwhelmed by the heaviness of patchouli. I was sad that it seemed to smell identical to wet dirt scent of some cedarwood oil I had bought previously. I got no hint of any other oils in the blend. However, I had read some reviews that stated patchouli won't reveal itself right away and to apply it and wait a bit and then it'll show up. Boy am I glad I read those reviews. I dabbed a bit on my wrists to test it out and within 30 minutes everyone in my house was asking what smelled like patchouli. Success!!! The benefits of all 4 oils with the warm earthy scent of patchouli.
Don't judge it by it's cold scent throw in the bottle. If you're hoping for this to smell mostly like patchouli, it will, I promise. Just give it a few minutes.

Whether it is pure I don't know and whether it'll work for helping me to fix my complexion and dry skin, I guess we'll see. But if nothing else, it makes a great perfume that's not flowery or too girly. I'll definitely purchase again. Totally worth it.

I'm extremely happy with this purchase. I mix a drop or two in a small amount of coconut oil and massage it into my beard for maintenance. The smell is very masculine but not overpowering. The description lists a number of essential oils I should be smelling but the one that is predominant is cedar. I do detect patchouli slightly but the overwhelming scent is cedar. I have spent a lot of time in humidors so I instinctively enjoy the smell of cedar. So does my wife so win win. All in all a really good product. Good price as well.

I use this with my Muji aroma thingy. It works perfectly and smells absolutely great. I know it's a preference thing, but this is by far the best essential oil I've ever used (I've tried over 20 different ones from Muji a several other brands)

The only downside of this specific size is that it doesn't come with a dropper. If you try to pour it without a dropper you'll ended up a mess and probably overpoured.....One star coming off from this point. Other than this, everything is great about this oil.

I began making my own solid colognes. And this is one of the fragrance oils I use as a base. It has a combination of a lot of the earthy, woodsy scents that I like. I like to experiment with this and other scents added. One of my go to's is this and a little lemongrass oil for a slight earthy, citrusy note.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The most UNIQUE and AMAZING SMELLING Earth & Wood Blend on the market, in our opinion. If you are not ABSOLUTELY amazed, receive a full refund from the manufacturer, Healing Solutions, no questions asked!
  • SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE: If you are just trying our Earth & Wood Blend for the first time and you do not switch to it permanently as your new favorite oil the manufacturer, Healing Solutions, will refund your money, guaranteed.
  • PURE + RIGOROUS QUALITY TESTING & CONTROLS: Distillation facility is GMP, ISO 9001 and Kosher certified, FDA Registered. Make sure ALL oils you buy have these qualifications. In our opinion our oil is superior to organic and THE MOST RARE, BEST SMELLING, AND MOST THERAPEUTICALLY EFFECTIVE OF ALL, Healing Solutions Earth & Wood Blend is produced using plants and flora grown in the best possible place on earth which ensures that it will have the highest therapeutic content possible.

Description

100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Earth & Wood Blend

Cedarwood, Gurjum, Patchouli, and Sandalwood

Comes in 10ml amber glass essential oil bottle. European Dropper Cap included.

What sets Healing Solutions Essential Oils apart is superior cultivation of ingredients that are the best in the world. Combined with superior distillation and bottling care process, We GUARANTEE that our oils are aromatically superior and more effective than any other oils - if you disagree we will refund your money!

The Leading Aromatherapy Associations (Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA), International Aromatherapy and Aromatic Medicine Association, Aromatherapy Trade Council, and others) all state that essential oils should not be taken internally (regardless of purity or organic origin) unless under the guidance of a health care practitioner trained at an appropriate level . As such, all of our oils carry a label warning that the product is NOT FOR INTERNAL USE.



I have found my scent! I've diffused many oils over the years along with candles but was never satisfied. I love earthy, burny, spicy, smells. Aside from "manly" candles there is always some kind of floral thrown into the mix. I find this scent deep, dark, sexy. I'd bathe in it if I could. Diffuses with a cold diffuser wonderfully. Scent seemed to permeate thru the home and linger. My home is not large, about 1200 sq ft. Diffuser was the NOW white changing color diffuser . I'd buy this again as soon as I run out!

Dominant scent by far is damp, fresh-cut deep-forest cedar wood. All other underlying scents are faint at best. I would have loved if the patchouli came through a bit more. This would be great for those who like woody fragrances untainted by floral sweetness.

I added more patchouli +sandlewood and now I love it!

I bought Earth & Wood as a base for a perfume. It is wonderfully woody, slightly incense-powdery, and slightly resinous. It makes for an intoxicating and intriguing Oriental-type perfume for women.

We have a few diffusers around our home and are pretty picky on smells. This is one that both my husband and I enjoy. When people come over they always comment how nice our house smells. Highly recommend.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment