Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Medium to High Coverage Foundation Makeup with SPF 25, 0c Linen, 1 fl. oz.

Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Medium to High Coverage Foundation Makeup with SPF 25, 0c Linen, 1 fl. oz.

hands down best foundation ever, every single person I come into contact with that learns I use it ends up buying it because it makes me look like a porcelain doll without looking cakey. In particular it cover nicely and is buildable. I use the quick fix concealer and a little bit of the lightest shade of body cover (only on my dark circles) for my highlight areas and it all blends seamlessly together, it's magic.I have good skin by most all peoples standards as I am not oily and do not have acne, however I do have sunken sockets with a pretty severe discoloration in my undereye area that was impossible to cover until I started using dermablend when I was 22. almost 28 now and have never looked back. I am a model and actress and have to do my own makeup 98% of the time and everyone always thinks I am bare faced when I do my natural looks. which is great. I have also turned on a lot of makeup artists to it because I bring it for them to use on me at shoots since my skin is also fairly sensitive. I highly recommend dermablend, they have a really good color selector on their site or ulta carries it in store. I use Sepia camo, Natural Quick Fix and Ivory Body Cover. on occaission I use the Ivory cover creme still but go for the quick fix first because its easier placement wise. (you can see more photos of my makeup on my IG @edynblair
NOTE: my photos are before and afters that are unedited completely. other than being put into a collage.

I set my makeup with Ben Nye powders. and contour with profusion powder contour kit.

First I will like to praise the detail and accurate way rhey have explain how to get the right tone for you. Now I know I have a cool complexion and got the 40C Sepia and is perfect. Covers about 50% of my freakles, therefore a medium coverage, not for tatoos. Is smooth and as I applied it I could see how smoothed my skin. I ll try to upload a video later.
Only down is the amount. I don t know how long it will last, is not much and I am very cost conscious.
UPDATE
I still love this creamy foundation. Is best if you apply it with a silicone applicador, you'll use less amount and the coverage is great, I still use a wet foam applicator for blending.
I uploaded 2 pictures, one with the foundation on one side only, now this is an apply and picture, no powder or anything, i wanted you to see the coverage and color. Is an awful pic that does the job. The next one is the complete do. I look way better smiling LOL

High medium to full coverage. Lasted well after setting with powder. I would recommend that you go into a store and try on shades before buying. The description, swatches, and the Dermablend website are not helpful. Note there’s a significant jump in color from one shade to the next, either going lighter or darker. And, you really need to apply this and wait a few minutes to see if the color works after it has had a chance to interact with your body chemistry and heat. All foundations will settle to their true colors after being on the skin for a few minutes. The shade I bought was 25N. It did turn darker once set on my face. I can make it work but I wished there was a good shade match.

Dermablend is NO joke. If you're looking for a foundation that will provide FULL coverage, this is it. If you're looking for something that will give you a dewy, illuminated finish - keep shopping. This foundation has double the pigment than that of regular liquid foundations, and a little goes a long way. You'll get a matte finish.

Tips: Use a wet beauty blender sponge, apply and build as you go. Brushes tend to hold too much product and cause caking. I would recommend setting this foundation with a white/translucent loose setting powder. If you use a pigmented powder, it might overwhelm the whole look. This foundation packs a lot of color.

The only problem I had with this foundation is that it tends to settle and accentuate cracks in the skin. A quick check in the mirror now and then is a must to keep things as they should be. I have a lot of medical problems with my skin, and the results that this foundation provide for me are well worth the minor drawbacks.

Dermablend is very much underrated in my opinion. It might be old-school, but I haven't found a foundation I like better. I recently was talked into to buying Clinique "Beyond Perfecting' instead, but am going back to my trusted Dermablend. The finish, color, and coverage is better and the application is easier. I have acne scars and sun spots and Dermablend covers it all perfectly. The make up sales people always try to steer me to another make up, but I'm sticking to this one from now on.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Liquid foundation
  • Full coverage foundation makeup
  • Liquid makeup foundation

Description

Amazon is an authorized retailer of Dermablend Products.

This smoothing liquid foundation provides seamless, even coverage for up to 16 hours of consistent smudge- and transfer-resistant color wear —when set with Dermablend Setting Powder. Formulated for the most sensitive skins across a diversity of skintones, it provides all-day hydration and broad-spectrum SPF 30 for ultimate skin protection. Featuring high-performance pigments, this ultra-blendable texture has twice the coverage of a classic foundation to address skin concerns including hyperpigmentation, uneven skintone and redness. With a flexible texture that’s never cakey or masky, skin appears beautiful and healthy-looking.

  • dermatologist tested
  • allergy tested
  • non-comedogenic
  • non-acnegenic
  • fragrance free
  • sensitive skin tested


Ingredients: active ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 6.8%. inactive ingredients: Water, Undecane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Tridecane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1, Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- May Contain Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides].

Product packaging may vary.



I love this foundation! Goes on smoothly with a brush or a sponge, and wears well throughout the day. I would say this is a medium coverage, but it does mix well with other foundations, so it can be upped to a full coverage. The only issue with this foundation is the limited color options. I have fair skin, and the lightest shade is to dark for me. As mentioned above this foundation does mix well, so I mix this with a lighter foundation. For reference my skin type is dry.

I have to say that this is an amazing foundation. I saw a makeup review and the girl's skin looked so amazing that I had to order one of my own. I have to give it four stars though because the color selection is not very good and the descriptions everywhere that I found are so off. It took me 3 tries to find a color that matched me which is rough when the foundation costs $40. The color that matched the closest is not described as my skin tone or undertone like at all. It is a little bit off but once it sets in it's an 8/10 match so not bad. The finish is luminous and it has pretty darn good coverage but doesn't feel heavy in any way! So comfortable on the skin and it even stayed on and nice looking after doing yoga. I would definitely recommend this IF you are able to find a color that suits you. I would LOVE if they added more colors and if their color names and descriptions made any sense! Like you would think an N after the name would mean neutral, C would be cool undertones and W would be warm undertones but according to the descriptions they mentioned nothing of the sort. Not sure why that is.

The only foundation that covers rosacea which does not irritate skin.

I am 37 and have a few age spots, which is primarily why I started using this when I was 32. It covers spots up without a heavy finish. It doesn't clog pores, irritate skin or leave a strong smell, but it DOES wear really well and for a long period of time. We spend a lot of time outside and I'm really happy with this foundation's performance in various weather. When it's cold out, there is a moisturizing factor that keeps my skin from feeling too dry. At the same time, using this in the summer doesn't leave me oily. Sweat will eventually take it off when weather is super hot, but I'm not sure of any foundation other than waterproof that can withstand that and I'd rather just stick with this. I basically feel like this can be used as frequently as lotion, if need be, so reapplication is never an issue. And, like most, it has sunscreen built in, which is always a bonus.

Apparently this is the same formula as the concealer, but less expensive to purchase this way. I use it as concealer to cover some pretty serious age spots (brown discoloration), and it works well. The age spots aren't invisible, but they blend in pretty well when I'm wearing this. The foundation/concealer is very matte, which I appreciate.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment